Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:40:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: *twitch* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: *twitch*  (Read 8506 times)
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:43 PM

No, not that kind of twitch. The withdrawl kind of twitching. I can't even stave off the bored anxiety by logging onto EQ2 because I cancelled that account. So, while trying to make a mental calculation about how far along I am on Learning 4, I'm wondering if we, as a website/guild community (take that, Teledorkity!) can introduce ourselves as our Eve handle, or is that a huge, unspoken faux pas, due to the 'foreign traffic' this website is used to?

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 06:30:01 PM

I r Ca'adwin in Eve.

I have upteen million skillpoints.  I'm currently working on College Papers that I'll never ever use ever again Level 5.
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 06:54:34 PM

At least I have a poker tourney to play while I am waiting for the server to come back. I really wanna see our new place though! Arrgh.

I am Antolin in game, btw.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 07:01:17 PM

I'm Morriand, and I want to kill 'ras! Pew pew.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 07:13:05 PM

I think i had somewhere around 4 days left on Medium Projectile Turret V before the downtime. I need my medium T2 artillery dammit!

(Halleon in-game, btw)

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 07:16:04 PM

Chrome Coyote here. 

Will be mining in 0.0 with an Apoc soon enough...
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 08:18:09 PM

Rasx in game.  Yah, I am a mountain of creativity.

I think I might have about a day left on the skill I was training.  I'll be damned if I can remember which.. maybe electronics 4.

I like to blow things up with missiles.  BOOM BOOM BOOM.

-Rasix
Zar
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 08:53:34 PM

I'm Artrax ingame, just joined the corp a couple days ago.  Finals have curtailed my playing time, but I took my last one today, so I hope to be EVEing it up soon, if the servers will come up.
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 09:12:18 PM

I'm Hurtt in the game. That comes from my nickname IRL...The Big Hurt. I'm twitching and hoping the servers will be up some tonight.

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 09:26:12 PM

I've been checking the server status all day - guess it's not late enough yet.

I'm Irek Dabry.

I have a full list of all the corp forum/Eve names, which I will post tomorrow night in the private forum - maybe someone could sticky it for me and I'll update it when I remember to.

- Viin
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 09:45:11 PM

I'm Strazos Strovanov in game. It makes it realy easy for everyone, as I use the same name in almost every game I play.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 09:49:03 PM

I'm Regel in game since that was the closest to Reg that I could get. I'm extremely twitchy because I didn't realize it would be going down 2 hours earlier than normal for maintenance so I didn't get my trade routes set up and the skill I had training completed a good 12 hours ago now. Sigh.
Tragny
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 10:12:39 PM

Tragny in game; shocking, I know. I think I'm going to poke at ATitD 3 while I wait for the server to come back up.

Edit: Le sigh. It seems that there's a problem when I try to fire up ATitD. Mayhaps it's a sign?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 10:30:31 PM by Tragny »

"Masturbation is a more rewarding pursuit." -- Evangolis
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 10:18:53 PM

Neejrah - my character in Goonfleet. Minmatar dude, minmatar ships
NIJASAN - he's in FPDMS. orestealing and griefing in general is the name of the game. Minmatar guy, caldari ships
Vanija - token azn female. caldari/caldari, just cooking skills.
Obligatory Seppuku - minmatar / gallente. low SP miner griefer
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 11:00:55 PM

Maaya Suzume

I've been twitching pretty much since yesterday...

Is it up yet?

*twitch*

My Iron Will V should be finished in another day or 2 though so no skill loss  :-D
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 11:05:31 PM

Dwindlehop here. I'm training cruisers instead of spaceship command, which makes me a sad panda.
Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 11:13:22 PM

Berious in game.  Another one of the Goonfleet horde.
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 11:18:48 PM

Celerita Venia ingame. Rage of Angels' token noob. We're mercs, so if you need sombody blown to pieces you call us.

I'm finally training Mechanic V, and I think I have about a day left on it so I'm not losing skill. There were like 5 corp mails about how we're supposed to TRAIN LONG SKILL!!!

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 11:41:37 PM

When is the server suppose to be up?

Now right?

*twitch*

Back to WebRatio... *twitch*
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 12:05:35 AM

And we're up!
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 12:18:49 AM

lol there goes my whole "Getting to work on time concept"

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 01:11:46 AM

Eve came up about an hour ago (8am BST which is 7am GMT - adjust to suit)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 03:51:43 AM by 5150 »
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 02:20:18 AM

It's up!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's the stuff...

If anyone does trading get on asap

Since the extra long down time the npc's need some more than usual lovin'  :-D
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 03:24:39 AM

I'm Endemoniado in almost every game, but by a process of experimentation and self-gimping that toon is not really viable, so in Eve I'm Justinianus Flavius (Caldari Merlins, too much wetware to be brave) and Raphael Scoria (Caldari again, industrial stuff and putative EW, rather more disposable in the head department).

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 04:25:15 AM

Comstr as you may have guessed. Comstar was already taken :(

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Ketty
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 05:25:52 AM

Bant--Caldari space ranger. He likes fast ships or ships that no one else can see so he can poke around in dangerous places making bookmarks.

Bethal--Amarrian total BITCH with ice blue eyes. Mining lasers and rare ores make her happy. 

Lanta Chos--Khanid book worm.  Still wet behind the ears.  He's hoping to persuade Bethal to let him serve as her hauler.  He knows he's not worthy.
edlavallee
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 05:40:26 AM

I was in the same situation as Reg... I didn't realize that the servers were going down early so I went the entire time, skilltrainingless. Large amounts of sticky stinky poopy on that one.

Zipper Zee in-game, and I like missles. A lot. Happy zing-y missles. Whee!!

Edit -- Hey Viin, care to elaborate on that supr sekrit private forum? I'm feeling left out...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 05:50:24 AM by edlavallee »

Zipper Zee - space noob
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 06:55:14 AM

I'm Dimin, and whenver you feel I'm in deep enough I'd like access to the private forums, maybe in a week or two.

I'll be hiding in <.5 space for a good long time ;)

Right now, merlin with blasters wheee - once I get all my training done!
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 07:11:47 AM

I play Yegolev, a pussy Space French miner/refiner.  He is hiding in station and has three days left for Metallurgy 5.
I also play Fen Hu, a much tougher Khanid girl.  I'd tell you what skills she is working on but the web site keeps directing me to my other account.  Probably Amarr Frig 5 but who knows?

Also I have been pretty much inactive lately due to RL factors.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Vedi
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 07:54:10 AM

I am Vedi, second cousin to the king of combovers. Perhaps three weeks into the game, so still dabbling in mining (Osprey), hauling (Badger II) and combat (Caracal). Should decide on a speciality soon.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 07:58:51 AM

Telleka in game.

And I just realized we had a private forum.  Exactly how do I get access to that?

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
WayAbvPar

Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 09:40:49 AM

Folks who want access to the *other* forum- please PM me with your character name(s). It is for F13 corp members only, since we don't have a separate website for the corp.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: *twitch*  
Jump to: