Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:20:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '06  |  Topic: Assassins Creed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Assassins Creed  (Read 18897 times)
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

on: May 11, 2006, 01:57:57 AM

Get me info on this PLEASE for those who are there! This game actually makes buying a PS3 look worth while.
Also the lead producer Jade is HAWT! Heart Get pictures if she is at the booth!  :-D

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 02:01:05 AM

Anyone seen the new movies for this game for the PS3 yet? Not only does the game look cool enough to make me want to buy my first ever console, but the lead producer, Jade, is HAWT!  :-D

See interview with her here-
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/projectassassins/media.html

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 02:24:32 AM

Merged.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 02:32:41 AM by Trippy »
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 02:47:51 AM

That looks really nice. The producer that is. I don't care about the game, I'm not playing it for a couple of years :P

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 06:19:38 AM

She's pretty cute.

Does she happen to be one of the new bunnies on the frontpage as well? Looks like her.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 06:35:39 AM

The Assassins Creed clearly doesn't involve upholding the rules of possessive apostrophes.
sarius
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 07:59:48 AM

Well, at least there's vaporware hope for the future of MMOG's, and hawt producers. :)

It's always our desire to control that leads to injustice and inequity. -- Mary Gordon
“Call it amnesty, call it a banana if you want to, but it’s earned citizenship.” -- John McCain (still learning English apparently)
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 08:10:29 AM

A scrunchy.

A Kirby Grip.

A Hair Clasp.

I mean, otherwise it's just going to keep falling over your fucking eyes, isn't it ?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 09:15:42 PM

She must be going for that "dramatic EMO" look.

Which is stupid.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 09:27:28 PM

Just looks like long hair to me.
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 11:28:12 PM

I just realized you can't see here boobies in that movie. Maybe she doesn't have boobies. MAYBE SHE IS A MAN?

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 12, 2006, 01:33:15 AM

Just looks like long hair to me.

Yeah, and me.  She's really, really pretty - but as I stated, you need to control that 'hair falling gently over your does eyes' look, otherwise you end up with one in both end.

:)

Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 06:20:54 PM

Unfortunately, we couldn't get in to check this out.  I'm also interested in it.  The outside booth offers only a pre-rendered trailer on repeat.  So, as far as we may know, they might not even have any actual gameplay yet.

Unless that's in one of the other trailers, don't really have time to look right now.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 10:31:15 PM

Unfortunately, we couldn't get in to check this out.  I'm also interested in it.  The outside booth offers only a pre-rendered trailer on repeat.  So, as far as we may know, they might not even have any actual gameplay yet.

Unless that's in one of the other trailers, don't really have time to look right now.

Aww come on Llava! Use your gentlemanly charms on the wench and get a sneak peek for us!

Llava
Contributor

Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 11:45:12 PM

You are too late.

The trailer was nice, but I had shit to do.  Front page is going to be flooded soon with updates.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 06:43:55 PM

You are too late.

The trailer was nice, but I had shit to do.  Front page is going to be flooded soon with updates.
:-(
You should have gotten her digits.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 01:02:41 AM

shocked

Llava
Contributor

Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 01:13:58 AM

You are too late.

I didn't even know there was a hot chick's digits to be had, much less consider using the ol' "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you." line.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 07:17:15 AM

Oh Jesus.  That line, coupled with the fact that we now know what you look like, would have been fun to see delivered.

cry

Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 10:17:12 AM

You are too late.

I didn't even know there was a hot chick's digits to be had, much less consider using the ol' "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you." line.

Llava,

Great line! I think Schild should have assigned you an investigative story/challenge to get some female dev's digits. I think your sense of humor would have resulted in a hilarious story!

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 10:36:03 AM

No, it's not.  You couldn't pull in a brothel with $100 taped to your dick with that line.

Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 10:53:16 AM

Its funny, probably not effective but funny.

Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 11:03:11 AM

Post this stuff before E3. If I'd known about this, I'd've "let" Llava make me accost the Ubisoft people. There was some kind of line around the cube showing the movie, but I think it was just for swag.
Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 12:02:33 PM

Sorry Yoru. I will endeavor to do better next time!

Llava
Contributor

Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 12:03:47 PM

No, it's not.  You couldn't pull in a brothel with $100 taped to your dick with that line.

It's Quagmire.  From Family Guy.  I'm not that clever, sadly.

And it seemed to work for him, I think.  If it works on fictional girls, why wouldn't it work on real ones?

schild
Administrator

Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 12:12:33 PM

There were real girls at E3?
Broughden
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 12:18:08 PM

There were real girls at E3?

Yes......except for the Storm "girl".  :-D

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '06  |  Topic: Assassins Creed  
Jump to: