Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:43:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.12 Information? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.12 Information?  (Read 6501 times)
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

on: May 09, 2006, 06:42:11 PM

Apparent interview translated from http://wow.17173.com/content/2006-04-24/20060424042954988.shtml

Prepare for Engrish!

Q: Very happy you can accept this interview, I just will obtain the news, the snow storm unfold at the meeting in E3 to display the evil spirit beastly world the material piece, the burning crusade, in other words, this material piece development already was near the end?
A: Yes, if does not have the accident, we will issue this section game in the summer. Now you already were allowed to carry on in the network to it prearrange.

Q: In other words, the burning crusade also has the possibility which postpones?
A: I may not such say. I may guarantee that, it cannot postpone a longer time compared to our former product.

Q: ... ... . Then, can you introduce burns crusade? What new content today have you certainly brought the for ours reader? For instance, all people all care about, the alliance new race, discloses?
A: Ha ha, after nearly each person saw me can ask my this question. But I may not want to deliver the court. I let you be disappointed, in front of E3, I could not disclose newly any, related burning crusade any content.

Q: If this is true, our reader certainly can be very disappointed.
A: We may say other, for instance Naxxrams? Which comming immediately.

Q: Contains 18 Boss the ultra big instance, will play the family to face Kel'Thuzad, then obtained a set to be able to replace formerly possesses the equipment the new coverall. (tier3)
A: Right, you said what I wanted to said, there nothing else I can add.

Q: Is it difficultly?
A: Its extremely extremely extremely extremely difficult, some guilds possibly must wait till members all 70 levels of times can defeat KKel'Thuzad. But I hoped on each server all can have a guild can beat it before expansion is release, this will allowed to complete gate of the darkness to open the duty. To the burning crusade issued also has several months, I thought, this certainly is not perhaps difficult. Certainly, in 1.11 makes a connection him, is not an easy matter.

Q: Your meaning is, 1.11 is not last patch before the expansion?
A: Certainly is not, no person had said this is last the patch. 1.12 designs basically have already completed, I thought this similarly can be makes the patch very much which one anticipated.

Q: 1.12? Can you list the detail? I thought I finally found the thing which I needs, the snow storm has not certainly forbidden you to disclose 1.12 contents.
A: Yes, before the expansion, this does not need to keep secret, therefore I may with you chat 1.12. This is a quite big renewal, perhaps compared to 1.11 need more standby period, it will include large-scale five person instance, small 40 instance, a new camp and prestige, a new region opening, rogue's talent adjustment, as well as, some extremely interesting thing. In them the majority already designed completes, was being developed.

Q: Another 40 person instance? Lets be honest, ain't you making the players too tired with all the instances.
A: No, not true, I said, this is a small instance, perhaps, you may imagine it like Onyxia's Lair, enters the gate, kills the dragon, then returns to the city. It cannot be more difficult than Ahn Qiraj, because we realize Naxxrams will make players to have major setback feeling, therefore, needs to give them some confidence and the equipment, certainly, you also need a spot the skill to obtain these equipments.

Q: Actually is this how transcription? Was history already exists in World of Warcraft? Or, did you especially make it to deliver the equipment?
A: Certainly was already exists, its history and entire World of Warcraft mainland was equally long, we have also made the enough upholstery in the front plot. Imagines, you are sure to like it, the Emerald Dream, five person instance, as well as Eye of Ysera, 40 person instance, it in Emerald Dreaml. Completes task to be allowed to increase faction in the Unwaking Druids camp's prestige.

Q: So you are saying that, players will be allowed to enter the Emerald Dream, and Raid green dragon?
A: Must know that, this certainly does not conform to the logic, because only has Ysera allowed freely to enter the Emerald Dream. But because the Emerald Dream protection green dragons are unclearly originated the dark strength influence degenerated, Malfurion. Stormrage can not but seek help outside the Emeral Dream from other driuds, lets them lead their friend, enters this sacred region. The druids must complete thier mission in the Emerald Dream five person instance, then Malfurion's. Stormrage will reward players with an item, this item will allow players to start a quest, after completing the quest players will allow to enters Eye of Ysera. Sounds very cool, right?

Q: Yes, I saw as if five druids the situation which battled in the transcription. Druids is 1.12 cores, not right?
A: Accurate saying, they are these two transcriptions core, because 1.12 also includes other contents. But truly, the Unwaking druid camp's reward as well as the professional duty to druid said all is the illusion. Druids can learn the higher ranking of the beast skill -----in 1.9 The ruins of Ahn Qiraj, druids only can learn the new human form skill, this regarding them is unfair. Similarly, the Unwaking druid camp sells some extremely good leater armors as well as the leater armor formulas, I thought, perhaps the rogues also can have a liking for some.

Q: Other classes may enter the Emerald Dream? This five person instance are not specially give druids to open?
A: Certainly is not. Any players completed Eye of Ysera's quest will all to be allowed to travel to the Emeral Dream, because you already obtained the Unwaking druid's approval.

Q: Can you go into details about Eye of Ysera? You said this is a small instance, then, how many Boss inside has?
A: Inside originally should have very many Boss, but protected by the great dragons Ysondre, Taerar, Emeriss, Lethon (should be four outdoors green dragons Boss) all gone to Azeroth, therefore Eye of Ysera only left behind two to three degenerated green dragon, certainly I said, this instance is still in design, very many matters had not determined. But finally, after solved the Emeral Dream degenerate question, players will see the green dragon Ysera and receives their reward, this also will be in five great dragons first this present existence.

Q: I think I can hear players complaint, after I publishes this chat . The World of Warcraft already more and more became a high end game to play, although the Emerald Dream and Eye of Ysera sound to be very interesting, perhaps but, majority of players will be unable to contact such game content.
A: Truly so. But you must believe me, we similarly players for the leisure to prepare the splendid content, in 1.12 miles, they could obtain the more games pleasure, believed me, compared to high end gamers more pleasure.

Q: I, unable imagine a little bit of this info, care to explain?
A: For instance, Undermine vehicle race game... ...

Q: Sorry to interupt, did you said Undermine a moment ago?
A: That is correct, the alliance and the horde players finally to be allowed to go to the Goblins main city. The Undermine is at the Isle of Kezan which will open, this new zone is for all players, to meet the green skins, crazy goblins. Imagine the goblin high tech, goes to [ **** ] the instance, the prestige, goblin's game absolutely wants you to amuse. Perhaps only felt disappointed is the dark moon circus fair, because they needed to purchase the inhabitant which more equipment attracted Azeroth mainland players.

Q: This sounds to be very good, the vehicle race also is a part?
A: Yes. The vehicle race development already was near the end, each users all could obtain to belong to own goblin vehicle race, then go to the race track for competition. I had said in the previous month interview must increase an extremely interesting battlefield, has not been wrong, the racing, the alliance and the horde run quickly together place. You may purchase the components from the goblin there to arm your vehicle race, also may go to Azeroth mainland, seeks part which the oneself vehicle race needs. A better vehicle race can let you run quickly.

Q: Assemble your own race car?
A: Yes, for instance you may imagine, makes a tire with the best beast's skin... ...

Q: Oh my God.
A: This only is an example, certainly is not each person's vehicle race all can use the such good tire, perhaps only has these to want to become the F1 champion the talented person to be able to be such crazy.

Q: Other than race car, what interesting thing does the Undermine also have?
A: The racing is small part in the Undermine, the Undermine is small part of Isle of Kazen. Isle of Kazen hide many secrets to wait for discovered, these secrets are extremely astonishing, related Azeroth mainland the past, now and future. But, these quests are open in 1.12 or put to the expansion, but also had not been determined, actually therefore I can't tell you any more, because I had said enough, I cannot disclose any pertinent data piece content today.

Q: Then we return to 1.12 again, what type can rogue's talent change? This certainly also is the reader cares about.
A: In fact, our design personnel also in makes the final adjustment to the Shaman talent, we have not starts the rogue talent change work with due to not enough time. But some point may firmly be, rogue' talent cannot have the subversion adjustment. 1.9 times we saw paladin new talent tree, can say, this or I am familiar with paladin? During 1.11 we saw shaman's full new talent, can say, is this really shaman, but is not a new class? But this cannot occur on the rogue talent. When we saw rogue's new talent, we only can say that, oh, rogue's talent is more reasonable, was more useful. The initial rogue talent design relatively compares the another person to be satisfied, this also is the rogue talent adjustment is put to the final reason. Its tuning does not have the present these classes to be. Certainly, we cannot let the rogue players disappointedly.

Q: The interview time already is drawing near, I can ask your last question? Will the alliance new race, unfold in E3 announced?
A: Ha ha, I said, I do not answer this question. E3 unfolds very quickly must arrive, perhaps in the next month magazine, you was allowed to make the new commentary to the burning crusade.

If thats true, thats a hell of alot of content for 1.12.  Undermine (with racing minigame?), Emerald Dream (two new intances), Rogue talents...

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 07:07:58 PM

1773 or whatever has been debunked as the mad rantings of a group of Chinese gamefaqs dreamers if I'm not mistaken.
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 07:17:14 PM

1773 or whatever has been debunked as the mad rantings of a group of Chinese gamefaqs dreamers if I'm not mistaken.

A: Right, you said what I wanted to said, there nothing else I can add.

Palin 2012 : Let's go out with a bang!
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 07:25:31 PM

Even after living in korea for a year that still hurt my brain
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:44:49 PM

Ah, k.  Yeah, I have no idea of the validity.  Just figured I would pass it along and see what people think.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 07:52:30 PM

I saw something about a new 5-man instance and laughed. You kidding? That can't be true.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 06:51:15 AM

Engrish (doubles as a Nintendo Wii joke).

MisterNoisy
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 11:47:07 AM

XBL GT:  Mister Noisy
PSN:  MisterNoisy
Steam UID:  MisterNoisy
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 12:05:00 PM

Isn't this supposed to be the first work of the new art team? Looks pretty damn good to me.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 12:07:24 PM

Shaman set is nice looking.  Pure healer bitch stats, tons of +healing and mp/5.

Edit: And a set of useful bonuses!  Tier 2 bonuses were pure crap for shaman.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 12:16:39 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 12:13:42 PM

Cryptstalker is nice, but the 8-piece bonus blows chunks.  I'm not sure that the 6-piece bonus is better than the 4/6 piece bonus for Beaststalker/Master either.  4% chance on any attack for 200 mana vs 50 mana on a crit... hrm.  The math probably works out nicely at that level of gear, but I'm sitting on 17% crit for my hunter right now when I'm buffed.. I don't think I'm going much higher. 

I like the priest look, though. Halo and translucent wing-stubs very invocative of the SoR.  The set bonuses aren't too shabby, either.  Wish it would say what % chance you have for an Epiphany, though... but hey, I can spamcast R1 swp for the buff if I need to.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 08:41:28 PM

At least the 500 clones that will be running around IF 1 month after Naxx drops will look cool. Maybe I'll show off my l33t DM blues to them.

I do say though, they look WAY better than the Tier 2 stuff. Dreadnaught looks awesome compared to the awful cyberpunk reject Wrath set.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Chenghiz
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 10:29:54 PM

Cryptstalker is nice, but the 8-piece bonus blows chunks.  I'm not sure that the 6-piece bonus is better than the 4/6 piece bonus for Beaststalker/Master either.  4% chance on any attack for 200 mana vs 50 mana on a crit... hrm.  The math probably works out nicely at that level of gear, but I'm sitting on 17% crit for my hunter right now when I'm buffed.. I don't think I'm going much higher.

If you convert the 4% chance for 200 mana into a 12% chance for 50 mana, you could run some numbers: My hunter is in mostly MC stuff, a little BWL, and one ZG piece, and sits at about 27% ranged crit, unbuffed vs similar-level targets. So really the CS bonus is just amazing - not to mention the buffs one can get that increase crit rate. Cryptstalker looks to be a much better set for sustained ranged dps, and I'm liking it.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 04:11:41 AM

Yeah that was a first-glance reaction.  After thinking about it I realized it was damned impressive.  The 8-piece is still crap, though.  Wish I knew why they are so scared of hunters, but continue to buff warriors and rogues all day long.  (PvE boys, hold onto your rogue concerns.)

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Chenghiz
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 08:30:19 AM

Well, every patch warriors get better weapons they seem to nerf their abilities. Rogues.. well, I'll be interested to see their talent review.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 09:14:25 AM

they could solve some of the rogue PvE issues by giving us a stackable ability, like badge of the swarmguard style; Something that takes more than a few hits to get up to effectiveness, something that helps us in PvE without giving a corresponding PvP buff.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.12 Information?  
Jump to: