Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:34:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Justice League Heroes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Justice League Heroes  (Read 2540 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: April 09, 2006, 01:43:49 AM

In the last couple weeks there's been a little bit of info released on this upcoming video game.  Apparently it's being developed by Snowblind, who of course did Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and the Champions of Norrath games.  Looks like the gameplay could be similar to those titles, although I see not mention of any sort of online play which kinda sucks (there is 2 player co-op though).  And hey, it looks like most of the Big 7 are playable (Aquaman is the only one that's missing and seems to be replaced by Zatanna).  Any game where you can play as Martian Manhuter automatically scores points in my book.

Dwayne McDuffie is doing the writing on this one.  If you've ever watched the cartoon Static Shock (or read the comic even) than you know his work.  He's done some other stuff too, and while not exactly the greatest writer in the industry, he should be capable of provide a decent story for this game.  I'm looking forward to this one, and hoping it will be some sort of beautiful mix of Freedom Force and X-men Legends.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 02:34:01 AM

It looks like they've finally updated their engine to allow you to fight along the z-axis.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Justice League Heroes  
Jump to: