Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:56:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: WW2OL: free 14 day trial, rest of this year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WW2OL: free 14 day trial, rest of this year  (Read 1740 times)
Comstar
Terracotta Army

on: March 23, 2006, 09:00:15 PM

I havn't heard anything yet about the proposed "Free Rifleman" idea, but today Rafter of CRS posted a small new info pack, and the fact that the new 14 day trial period for the game started, and it won't time out till the end of the year. I didn't post the last free trial period, and this one seems to be following the idea of all the other MMOG's from 5 years ago (have a 2 week free trial period permenantly).

Note: in the download info pack is a terrian pic I took, it's the first one. I had no idea the rats would use it. It's taken with a old crappy Geforce Ti4200, without any new funky light blooms the game can have if your card can handle that sort of thing. Judging from the amount of posters playing Oblvion, you can run the game without a hitch.  1 Gig of ram is what you want. Screenshots from the last few months are here

Link to free promos here (edit: if that link dosn't work, go to the main page and click on the link from that). You'll need to make a new account I'm guessing to try it. Anyways, the game now had deployment (and it's somewhat quite regular for brigades to be routed off the map for 6 hours at a time), sniper rifles are also in, Tigers and Churhills are in and the new infantry hit effects are quite good (IMHO), the old red screen is gone, and you lose hearing for a short time, though it's not as well done as COD2. 

« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 01:00:10 AM by Comstar »

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: WW2OL: free 14 day trial, rest of this year  
Jump to: