Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:13:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Tomorrow is..................... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tomorrow is.....................  (Read 14667 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 01:10:44 PM

When my ex did the betrayal with her dark elf cleric, she RPed it to the hilt. She was leaning toward betraying because of the steps she had to take to become a cleric in freeport. She then ran into a ratonga in the freeport sewers who she thought she was helping. The rat's entire quest was a lie and it ended up trying to kill her in the end. That was the straw that broke the camel's back and finally pushed her to betray.

As for worst MMO cities, I still firmly stand by my assertion that it's Orgrimmar.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 01:11:45 PM

Also Freeport sucks worse than any other mmo city I have ever been in.

Didn't play Horizons, I see.

I am getting the impression that I am able to change classes at some point?  If I start up a rat necro, then betray, can I then become a conjurer?
The last official thing I read said that yes, you would switch to conjuror.  It never came up before because you were only allowed to betray before level 18 and at that point you were just a generic "summoner".  I don't know if the level restriction on betraying is still there, they mentioned removing it at some point but who knows when they will get around to it.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 01:15:25 PM

As for worst MMO cities, I still firmly stand by my assertion that it's Orgrimmar.

Org has nothing on Tazoon, IMO.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 01:19:40 PM

Org has nothing on Tazoon, IMO.

Or the entirety of Horizons for that matter.

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #74 on: February 22, 2006, 01:22:32 PM

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:  Your home planet is ass.  Its gets destroyed very early.  I couldn't even ding level 2 before it destroyed.  And what kinda weapon is a towel?  Motherfucking developers must be on crack.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Tomorrow is.....................  
Jump to: