Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:24:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Need an inty pilot. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need an inty pilot.  (Read 7081 times)
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 10:54:03 AM

On a rifter I can get over 3500 m/s, might be ever faster (and cheaper) on an executioner.  I'm already trained for pirating, so scrambling and whatever else is no problem. 
*points up the thread to my earlier post*

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: February 03, 2006, 10:57:21 AM

It was the tech2 variant of the Blackbird, which can use the covert ops cloak according to its description. I forget the exact name.

Thats the one I've read that the 'proper' cloak isnt in the game for yet (although it would make more sence if it just used the covert ops one) that said it still doesnt sound like he was using the best cloak since you saw him warp in..... (but at 30mil for a covert ops cloak I can understand why he wouldnt be using one)
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: February 03, 2006, 10:59:50 AM

On a rifter I can get over 3500 m/s, might be ever faster (and cheaper) on an executioner.  I'm already trained for pirating, so scrambling and whatever else is no problem. 
*points up the thread to my earlier post*

Hello Kitty
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #38 on: February 03, 2006, 01:31:27 PM

Recons (the scout flavor of them) can use Covert Ops cloaks, which allow you to warp while cloaked and move at full speed.  The "Force Recon" variant is like the Stealth Bomber variant of the Covert Ops: It can't use the good cloak, but it doesn't have a targetting delay after uncloaking.  The grade 2 cloak allows 25% speed while cloaked, the cheap one 10%.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Need an inty pilot.  
Jump to: