Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:58:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Comic Question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Comic Question  (Read 2763 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: January 27, 2006, 08:03:15 PM

My friend's gf is upset because she thinks Batgirl is going to die, anyone know if this is true?  Its a long story...

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 10:06:52 PM

My friend's gf is upset because she thinks Batgirl is going to die, anyone know if this is true?  Its a long story...

The cover and info for Robin #149 do make it seem incredibly likely.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 03:21:47 PM

Is this Cassandra Cain we're talking about?

According to Wikipedia, she's already dead... that may be outdated, but they usually have the latest info.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 05:21:14 PM

Is this Cassandra Cain we're talking about?

According to Wikipedia, she's already dead... that may be outdated, but they usually have the latest info.

There's still one issue left to her series, and comics being what they are, she may or may not come back.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 11:22:10 PM

I always thought she had a neat costume. That's all I have to add on this subject.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:19:30 AM

I'm guessing she won't make it out of Infinite Crisis or One Year Later.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Comic Question  
Jump to: