Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:01:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Nuklear Power 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nuklear Power  (Read 2563 times)
Murgos
Terracotta Army

on: January 08, 2006, 06:25:17 AM

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 07:39:38 AM

I read it religiously up until they started repeating gags wayyyyyy too much (they always did) - when they met up with the white mage was pretty much where I stopped Right around here actually, long after the white mage first appeared.  It is pretty goddamn funny though. I only read CAD, VG, Clone.Manga, and Questionable Content now.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 10:17:30 AM

I don't know why you don't read it.

Because it's a sprite comic?

In all fairness, it's the only one I've ever seen where the author appears to have anything resembling a clue regarding how to write, but still...

It's a sprite comic.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 06:27:38 PM

If it makes you feel better it was a prite comic before they were popular.  I won't say it's the pregenetor because I'm sure someone will say "no no so and so came first" but it's been out there a lot longer than most.

I read and it's darn funny.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 09:08:57 PM

The overall concept is funny, but the individual strips have seldom made me laugh (and when it out and out rips off lines from the Simpsons and whatnot it actually makes me cringe).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Nuklear Power  
Jump to: