Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:55:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: 2005: Instant Nostalgia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005: Instant Nostalgia  (Read 12990 times)
ahoythematey
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: January 04, 2006, 09:35:42 AM

I really love BF2, but the fps-whore in me can't help but think adding an MMO-esque grind to the game was a royal fuckup of EA proportions, nevermind their disastrous launch quality.
WayAbvPar

Reply #36 on: January 04, 2006, 09:39:57 AM

The grind is only there if you want it to be. Unlike most MMOGs (at least for me), BF2 is actually fun to play. Period. Getting medals and badges and unlocks are a fun extra, but not the reason I log in.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: 2005: Instant Nostalgia  
Jump to: