Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:10:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006)  (Read 82844 times)
Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #315 on: September 05, 2007, 12:43:42 AM

Have room for another joker in Bat Country? I was just thinking about reupping to get ready for Kunark.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #316 on: September 05, 2007, 06:23:58 AM

Sure. We can all invite, just /w all bat and ask.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #317 on: September 05, 2007, 06:27:17 AM

Have room for another joker in Bat Country? I was just thinking about reupping to get ready for Kunark.
Heh, that's exactly what I'm doing.  I logged back in as Stopgap last night and Tazelbain actually ran across me as I was discretely sitting up on a hill going through the fifty screens of options and trying to remember how to play.  It's a small virtual world.  I just want to level up and get some money for my new little chicken head in November.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #318 on: September 06, 2007, 06:47:37 AM

I made an F13 chat group.  Since many of us on Oasis aren't in Bat Country.

"Me am play gods"
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #319 on: September 06, 2007, 08:27:17 AM

I made an F13 chat group.  Since many of us on Oasis aren't in Bat Country.

Traitor!  If I didn't like you so much, I'd call you a swear word!  I will join your betrayal chat channel, you betrayer you,  but only as a constant reminder of your... umm... betrayal.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #320 on: September 06, 2007, 08:59:02 AM

You should call it the Bat Channel. Same bat time, same bat station.

I've had a few players stop and yell "We can't stop here!" at me. It's amusing.

Siggie, you have to think about the benefits of having friends in big guilds. Because all the big raiding guilds are in dire need of more SKs for their raids.

There was a sarchasm in that last sentence.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #321 on: September 06, 2007, 09:20:50 AM

It's guild with people who actually play the game.  When I came back earlier this year, I was the only person to log in over 2 weeks.  SO I found a new guild.

"Me am play gods"
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #322 on: September 06, 2007, 09:27:43 AM

Don't listen to Signe, she's afraid to leave the trades instance because her hair might get wet.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #323 on: September 06, 2007, 10:17:34 AM

It's guild with people who actually play the game.  When I came back earlier this year, I was the only person to log in over 2 weeks.  SO I found a new guild.

When I came back all my characters had been kicked from the guild, after close to 15 levels without seeing someone from BC on I joined a different guild.  It was a good choice.

However, I will sit in the bat channel.  Am I clear that in that it's called "F13"?

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #324 on: September 06, 2007, 10:47:21 AM

Yeah, more details on the channel plz, from someone else in the "other guild" camp.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #325 on: September 06, 2007, 12:23:06 PM

When I came back all my characters had been kicked from the guild, after close to 15 levels without seeing someone from BC on I joined a different guild.  It was a good choice.
No problems with you being in another guild, this is Signe messing with you :P

As for everyone getting kicked out at one point, yes that did happen. I was kicked out, too, and I'm not real pleased about that as this guild is supposed to be open to f13 members in good standing who don't act like jacktards in the game. This is why I've taken to putting newed community members in the lower privelege ranks for a while to see how it works out, but anyone who we've known for years gets full leader benefits. I hope this doesn't have to change in the future.

And the person who did the kicking knows who they are and I hope will not pull such antics again, or blame it on other people :) This is a Drama Free™ guild. And it will always be open to you guys if you get tired of guilds that actually Do Stuff.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #326 on: September 06, 2007, 01:41:42 PM

That wasn't Signe.  He is confusing us again.  It was just Sky pretending to be Signe.  Damn them.

Anyway, we didn't really want to kick anyone out but that was back when they were doing funky things with the guilds and we were having trouble getting guild points or something.  There was a reason which is why I said something on f13 so people would know.  I also said just give a shout if you want start playing again.  Not long after that, they changed the way guild points worked and I felt guilty.  I'm sure Lt. Dan isn't fussed about me blaming him because he knows I love him to bits. 

Anyway, don't pick on me.  You'll make me cry.  I'm having allergy attacks, you know!   cry

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #327 on: September 06, 2007, 02:21:21 PM

However, I will sit in the bat channel.  Am I clear that in that it's called "F13"?
That's where I'll be.

"Me am play gods"
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #328 on: September 07, 2007, 06:24:06 AM

Somebody isn't good with subtlety.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #329 on: September 09, 2007, 08:56:27 AM

Since resubscribing a few days ago I seem to have lost my Mastery Strikes, were they taken out or is there a way I can re-choose all of my racial/special choices?

Edit: Nevermind, I remembered there is an in game level channel and found out I need to do the lore and legend quests.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 10:00:00 AM by Miasma »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006)  
Jump to: