Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:09:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006)  (Read 82828 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #35 on: January 22, 2006, 07:26:31 AM

Updated roster.  Please feel free to raid the guild bank for skill books!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: January 24, 2006, 09:49:03 AM

We need to think about clearing out stuff that isn't getting used.  I've had some stuff to place in the bank over the past few days and there just hasn't been any room.  Also, if noone is going to play a crusader I'd sell the Master I book I dropped in there and use the money to buy something other people need (or donate it to crafters).

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: January 24, 2006, 09:50:54 AM

Ookii is a crusader. He's just been busy. I'll get him to log in tonight and clean some of that stuff out. I'll come in as well and check up. Todays the first day I can breathe through my nose in over a week. It feels...new.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #38 on: January 24, 2006, 11:07:40 AM

Ookii is a crusader. He's just been busy. I'll get him to log in tonight and clean some of that stuff out. I'll come in as well and check up. Todays the first day I can breathe through my nose in over a week. It feels...new.

I have a few crusader books as well.  Ill mail them soon as I have the time.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 09:16:49 AM

Tebonas, soon(or not-so-soon)-to-be Shaman joined the ranks of Bat Country after liberating himself from the German language crutches.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #40 on: January 31, 2006, 09:17:27 AM

Ill get this updated soon as I have time.

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 07:32:45 AM

I made a frog priest, who I plan to make a warden.  But he has only has 20 wis, are those few extra points a big deal?

"Me am play gods"
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 07:36:15 AM

I made a frog priest, who I plan to make a warden.  But he has only has 20 wis, are those few extra points a big deal?

Not really. Gear and buffs will soon fix that and eventually you'll stop looking for Wis gear all together because you reached the cap (7 x level I think). All it does right now is give a few extra power points but unless you are constantly in groups that are pushing the limits of your ablility you'll never have a problem.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #43 on: February 12, 2006, 08:21:00 AM

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #44 on: February 12, 2006, 10:02:41 AM

I might just copy my character to the test server or beta server or whatever those other servers are and play there.  So far everyone I've met on the new server annoys me.  EVERYONE has a horse or a carpet and they kept stealing all my hearts!  I hate them all.  I'll just pretend all of you are with me... most of my friends in my life have been imaginary anyway.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: February 12, 2006, 10:37:05 AM

I've found the people really pretty cool, and helpful. But then, I've long since been used to being way behind on the achievement curve :)

(and having come from the Test Server, I don't think you'll find it any different there. Never having been wiped, they're as old as any established server I think. KoS beta maybe, though not sure how character copy works, if at all, and that's end soon anyway... or, I could just say: staayyyy)

Erm, anyway, I forgot to ask to be added to the Roster:

Darniaq
Goodie two shoes Warlock
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #46 on: February 12, 2006, 12:59:28 PM

Test server is pretty empty, though.  After today, I might like that.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #47 on: February 13, 2006, 11:27:58 AM

I feel dirty. I need a shower.

I bought the game this weekend. I have now leveled my own assassin on my own account. I am Gracchus, the level 11 Human Assassin in Freeport. I need help. Not game help, but actual mental help. I swore I'd never buy another SOE game.

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 12:23:20 PM

I swore I'd never buy another SOE game.
You and me both. I never had the same level of hate, but you played EQ1 much longer and higher level than I :) I swore I was done with EQ2. But then they went ahead and made it more like WoW, in a good way, leaving other stuff intact that left it apart (unlike SWG). No greater example of autonomous development teams exists than what we've seen with EQ2 and SWG.

Anyway, sorry to dive into a rant. Just notable that the sweeping changes to this title actually do improve the overall experience, from the get-go.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 12:32:25 PM

Yeah, the game is a TON better than it was when I left it in beta. As you should expect but don't always get (such as in SWG's case). I still think WoW has more style, and EQ2 could use some instanced battleground type PVP on the PVE servers, but other than that... it's a fun enough diversion game.

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006, 11:25:18 AM

I'm going to go mess around a bit in DDO until the twentieth when Oblivion comes out, then I'm going to play that an awful lot.  So I cancelled my sub today, I'll probably be back in a few months since I do like the game as it is now.  See you all then if you're still around, I'm sure you will have all outlevelled me and I still won't be able to group with you but for the opposite reason wink.

On a side note when you try to cancel EQ2 through the web it asks you to answer your secret question nonsense even though you've already logged in with your username and password.  I never enter those correctly as I think they are huge security holes, I just type in gibberish.  It seems silly because if someone did get a hold of your user/password they could delete all of your characters but they couldn't do something as mundane and easily fixed as cancelling your subscription.  I think it's just to make it harder to cancel, I had to phone them and listen to the most god-awful on hold music I have ever heard to fix it.  And after all that she only asked me for my login name and real name, there was no phone number/address/visa/birthday verification.  Anyone here who has mentioned their real name and use their handle to log in could be unsubscribed.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: March 06, 2006, 11:53:39 AM

Add me to the roster.

I'll wait.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 12:32:43 PM

Arti
Artificial Kid - 5 Priest

Cheddar
Jeboob - 28 Swashbuckler - 27 Armor Crafter
Olub - 16 Shaman
Liij - 12 Outfitter
Deoj - 12 Scholar

Cheddars Friend
Ulose - 5 Scout

Lt. Dan
Mordy - 21 Wizard
Kharmon - 19 Druid

Miasma
Stopgap - 33 Conjurer - 37 Provisioner

Mi Ties
Pook - 13 Predator
Tessila - 9 Priest

Mr. Hat
Cerrano - 21 Monk
Jamal - 18 Predator
Jaybles - 6 Mage
Silks - 10 Summoner

Nebu
Nebu - 18 Rogue

Nix
Eckae - 9 Scout

Nix's friend
Fheir - 9 Scout

Ookii
Rawrimalion - 25 Paladin

Sauced
Saucy - 17 Enchanter

Schild
Sterno - 25 Conjurer

Signe
Signe - 14 Cleric
Midden - 22 Monk
Staberella - 8 Scout

Sky
Caviglia - 19 Sorcerer

Soukyan
Wikybiky - 20 Dirge
Soukyan - 6 Priest

SuperPopTart
Mockery - 23 Mystic
Arissia - 11 Summoner

Surlyboi
Tyburon - 15 Predator

Velorath
Kelthoss - 19 Bard

VoodLily
Voodoolily - 16 Summoner

... and Darniaq.

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 12:53:45 PM

Add me to the roster.

I'll wait.

And within the context of an Everquest thread - ding grats 1000.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: March 06, 2006, 01:54:37 PM

You can cross me off the list.  After about 3 weeks I surpassed my typical PvE grinding threshold and went back to DAoC. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: March 06, 2006, 04:15:30 PM

After about 3 weeks I surpassed my typical PvE grinding threshold and went back to DAoC. 
Has DAoC changed so much that statement is no longer oxymoronic? I left, err, over three years ago because I found nothing but a grind :)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: March 06, 2006, 04:51:37 PM

Has DAoC changed so much that statement is no longer oxymoronic? I left, err, over three years ago because I found nothing but a grind :)

I can get to the endgame in about a week and enjoy the portion of the game that I enjoy (PvP).  In EQ2 I get to PvE for weeks and weeks only to arrive at an endgame that I'm unable to enjoy (raiding).  Everytime I play a PvE game, I think it will remain fun and interesting only to have my bubble burst.

While the PvE in DAoC is terrible and a grind, I can endure it for a short while knowing that the endgame is at least something a) enjoyable and b) I can participate in without a group. The fact that I have endgame toons on 6+ servers also makes the game attractive. 

-  Mark Twain
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: March 06, 2006, 05:32:02 PM

Ah ok that's cool. Yea, PvE is sorta pointless unless you like repetitive PvE :) Your ability to hit PvP-levels in DAoC is basically why I liked SB for as long as I did. Hitting max level was about a week, and it was fun to PvP when ya got there. At this point though, I simply don't play with enough consistency to really be competitive in PvP in an RPG system, so don't enjoy it.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 02:15:56 PM

My DSL was down for most of last week so I missed a couple of play sessions.  Sad thing is, I didn't miss the game.  I enjoyed it for a while but lately it's basically been blah button-mashing.  My sub runs out at the end of the month (just missed the next payment) but have been playing some EVE instead.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: March 15, 2006, 12:30:19 AM

Ok, so I bought a cheap 30 Day Game Time Code.

Sad thing is, when I did a "/who all" for bat country, no one showed up.

If one of you guys sees me online, shoot me an invite, please.

Bilespitter - Gnome Berserker

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #60 on: March 15, 2006, 06:32:21 AM

It has to be /who all "bat country" with the quotation marks or it doesn't work.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #61 on: March 15, 2006, 06:42:06 AM

Ok, so I bought a cheap 30 Day Game Time Code.

Sad thing is, when I did a "/who all" for bat country, no one showed up.

If one of you guys sees me online, shoot me an invite, please.

Bilespitter - Gnome Berserker

Ill be on as Skeag after server resets. 

schild
Administrator

Reply #62 on: March 16, 2006, 11:11:05 PM

Server resets?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #63 on: March 17, 2006, 05:37:36 AM

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 12:21:06 PM

I'm baaaack. Since I'm on the Station Pass for Planetside, and a goal of building a new pc was to get eq2 with shadows and shiney stuffs...

Not really playing Cav or my SK just yet, since I want to develop my skills and get a feel for the current state of the game, I played around with my ranger and illusionist a bit. Illusionist was whomping butt, only got stomped by one ^^^ Heroic named mob in the Caves, was taking blue ^^ heroic groups of 3, even. Gotta love mez...Stun was a little slow, dicey keeping the pet for a ^^ Heroic and a ^^^ Heroic will usually stomp me but I get lucky...but seems at level 18 to be returning to my more familiar feel of EQ2 where I can barely smack things down (hello blackburrow...die die die). Why don't they want people to play in dungeons?

Crafting is SO MUCH BETTER. Made a bunch of spells and some armor for my guardian.

Still, unless I can find my zen place given the anti-solo basis of the game, it'll probably be a short run :) Some cat guy kept trying to roleplay with me so I roleplayed stepping on his tail. Take that, kitty!
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 01:27:46 PM

How do you know if he was roleplaying or just hitting on you?

(Why do you torture yourself like this?)

"Me am play gods"
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 01:34:06 PM

Maybe he asked for a credit card number before continuing?

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 01:52:52 PM

(Why do you torture yourself like this?)
Probably both.

(because I actually like EQ2...until it cockblocks me)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #68 on: April 07, 2007, 08:02:02 PM

Resubbed. Oasis, of course.

"Me am play gods"
schild
Administrator

Reply #69 on: April 08, 2007, 01:44:46 AM

When I get a new machine, this is going to be one of the first things on it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country (Steamfont) - Current Roster (1/22/2006)  
Jump to: