Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:40:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Kurt Busiek signs 2 year exclusive deal for DC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kurt Busiek signs 2 year exclusive deal for DC  (Read 2507 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: December 29, 2005, 05:57:46 PM

Reported by Newsarama here.

Normally I don't post these exclusive deals here, but I thought this one was pretty big.  Not only is it apparently one of the factors that is causing him to leave Conan, but he's also done a lot of great work for Marvel over the years (Marvels, creating the Thunderbolts, and his run on Avengers to name a few things).  His upcoming DC stuff does look pretty damn good though.  I never thought I'd look forward to reading Aquaman, but his upcoming OYL series Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis looks to be very much inspired by his work on Conan.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 12:13:57 PM

Yeah, the Aquaman stuff looks quite interesting. That character has been badly written and mismanaged since before AND after Peter David's work. David's work has been the only good stuff I've seen on Aquaman. I think Busiek can do it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Kurt Busiek signs 2 year exclusive deal for DC  
Jump to: