Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:44:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty!  (Read 13294 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: August 22, 2005, 06:08:04 AM

In celebration of getting my Rat guy to level 18, betraying freeport, and all around looking cool, I went through an exhaustive search for his theme song this weekend.  After hours of scouring music across the land I decided on Sepulturas "Ratamahatta."  So what theme songs does everyone else have for their characters?

http://www.rocketfilms.com/sepultura.htm

And do not tell me you do not give your characters theme songs!  I do it so everyone does.  Deal with it.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 06:12:55 AM

r u insane

I have never played WoW.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 06:17:44 AM

r u insane

No.  You are.
Eccentric.

Edit. Admission of guilt found!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 06:20:41 AM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 06:51:54 AM

Lay off the mescaline.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 07:13:33 AM

He knows he's insane and eccentric... we've discussed it numerous times.  I think his short term memory is shot from all the mescaline, though.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 08:29:51 AM

Questionable sanity or not, I know one of you dirty heathens does this also.  For me it began during my Arr Pee days.  I found it as a useful tool to stay in character and it sorta stuck.  So enter my world and play with me; what theme song fits your character in your mind?  Does Vivaldi play as you stealthily sneak up and eviscerate a mob with your rogue, or are you the Cleric type who has Welcome to the Jungle playing in your head as you throw out heals left and right?  Come on kids its fun to pretend!

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 08:57:45 AM

I'm gonna kick your ass.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 09:03:19 AM

This thread is so close to Dening that I can taste it.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 09:37:32 AM

This thread is so close to Dening that I can taste it.

But...but... I did not post any song lyrics!  I cannot be the only one who does this.  I was just curious as to what other people assigned their characters.  I will crawl back into my hole I guess.  Thanks a lot Signe.  No soup for you.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 10:12:06 AM

I don't want any of your moldy old chicken or beef soup... I make lovely soup all on my own. 

Oh... and sorry about screwing up your post and running over your dog.   embarassed

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 10:40:55 AM

I don't want any of your moldy old chicken or beef soup... I make lovely soup all on my own. 

Oh... and sorry about screwing up your post and running over your dog.   embarassed

It really does come round full circle, doesn't it?  Deja vu is a bitch.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 12:52:42 PM

Insanity is very endearing and all.. but really, cut it out.

Edit: Love the song choice though.  I think I had that track on a "bizarre" cd mix I made a while ago.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 12:59:45 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
schild
Administrator

Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 11:45:11 PM

This is some fucked up shit. Phoenix is hot, btw.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 11:52:01 PM

No, you're not alone Cheddar. I've got theme songs for characters...Theme songs for just about any situation actually. Hah.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 06:15:01 AM

This is some fucked up shit. Phoenix is hot, btw.

If it isn't the prodigal son!  So any idea of when you are coming back to join us?  I have special treats for you!

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 06:41:54 AM

Last night it was at 9 days on the guild chart.

When you do log in Schild please make someone else a high enough rank to handle guild duties.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 06:50:56 AM

Also if there are free patron slots could I be made one?  I would like to try doing these writs and getting some status points for the guild.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 06:54:10 AM

I have around 70-80 items for my rat boy to turn in.  Should get a pretty amount of SP, plus I want to do guild quests.  That would be the fun.

schild
Administrator

Reply #18 on: August 23, 2005, 12:21:14 PM

I could've sworn I did. I'll be logging in around 10-11pm EST to continue my gaming. Glad you all missed me.  rolleyes
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 12:59:32 PM

I didn't miss you. 

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 01:22:20 PM

I could've sworn I did. I'll be logging in around 10-11pm EST to continue my gaming. Glad you all missed me.  rolleyes

The power.  We want it.  And ignore Signe she musta fell off the wagon.  She has been very very mean and even called me names. 

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 01:32:51 PM

Is that picture you, Chedhead?

"Me am play gods"
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 01:44:11 PM

Is that picture you, Chedhead?

Yes, Tazel...errr...barn.

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 01:56:31 PM

Nice shingles.

"Me am play gods"
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 02:06:19 PM

The roof badly needs redone.  I live in a condo, so the association takes care of that stuff.  Supposedly they were going to replace it in March, then July, and now they say November. 

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #25 on: August 23, 2005, 02:19:40 PM

My condo assoc. made us all pitch in 1000 bucks extra to redo the roof and some landscaping around the place.  Makes me wonder what that association fee was for.

Anyway, I don't play EQ[1|2] but it seemed like it had become a taunt Cheddar thread, so I thought I'd pitch in.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 02:29:38 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #26 on: August 23, 2005, 02:23:49 PM

No problemo.  Its tough being a follower and keeping up with the pack.  Really its just tough love- everyone loves me and wants me to come play their little games, so they assault my Everquest 2 threads. 

But thats ok because I, I will survive.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #27 on: August 23, 2005, 02:39:55 PM

I never called you any names, except dumbass, which is what I call everyone.  It's more affectionate than anything.

Dumbass.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #28 on: August 23, 2005, 03:11:22 PM

I never called you any names, except dumbass, which is what I call everyone.  It's more affectionate than anything.

Dumbass.

You called me Mr. Whiskers or something like that in guild chat.  That is not acceptable; remember we are an equal opportunity guild.  Denial is admission of guilt, so please do not deny.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #29 on: August 23, 2005, 04:23:30 PM

Of course I deny it.  I have never called anyone or anything Mr. Whiskers in my life.  Sheesh... that's like cute or sommat.

schild
Administrator

Reply #30 on: August 23, 2005, 07:00:36 PM

I need to get used to this time zone difference. I won't be on til much later. Internet freaking out, need to update router, blah blah, etc etc.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005, 07:38:43 PM

Well hopefully you get on before I log... remember I have SPECIAL TREATS!

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 11:50:32 PM

Way, way back in Jr high school, when I played gemstone 3, my character had a stuffed puma. My friend had some other stuff animal. You could make them wrestle. My puma (unimaginatively named Pumby) had Orgy's "Blue Monday" as his entrance theme.

That's about as close as I ever got to "theme music."

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 07:44:20 AM

I'm reading that last post as amazingly homoerotic.

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #34 on: August 24, 2005, 08:30:36 AM

It's not the first time our little Strazos has blurted something out in a post.  I'm sure he's already regretting it.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty!  
Jump to: