Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:02:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty!  (Read 13013 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #35 on: August 24, 2005, 08:34:11 AM

I find that inspiring.  Maybe this weekend Ill sit down and come up with them songs for a variety of situations.

just kidding

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #36 on: August 24, 2005, 08:51:51 AM

You are so adorable, Mr. Whiskers.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #37 on: August 24, 2005, 11:23:22 AM

Well hey, at least my toon didn't have to Buy one....He found it in a locked box a mob dropped.

I was pretty bored in Jr HS.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #38 on: August 24, 2005, 11:40:29 AM

Wahoo I just got a familiar.  Unfortunetely it is a kitty, but at least I am bigger than him.  Man its like Christmas all over again!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #39 on: August 24, 2005, 12:30:47 PM

Our lazy Glorious Leader logged in today and blessed Tuecer and I with guild rights.  We will figure out what to do with whom later tonight I guess.  Signe is getting an immediate demotion due to insubordination; luckily we were not in combat or I would have her executed.

just kidding Signe, hugs?Huh

edit.  The spelling, it eludes me.

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 12:53:04 PM

I thought the point of having Signe in your guild is so she can  make a thousand low-level alts and then complain when no one groups with her.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 01:07:28 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #41 on: August 24, 2005, 01:01:56 PM

Don't forget collecting funny hats.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #42 on: August 24, 2005, 02:52:28 PM

Oi!

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #43 on: August 24, 2005, 03:46:16 PM

I have about 20+ collector items in case anyone is interested.  If so let me know before 9pm EST as I will be nuking them if no one shows interest.  School is the suck tonight so I am skipping out early; sometimes my dedication to education astounds me.

schild
Administrator

Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 03:47:33 PM

Interest, ding.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #45 on: August 24, 2005, 04:04:05 PM

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: August 25, 2005, 11:15:06 AM

It's not the first time our little Strazos has blurted something out in a post.  I'm sure he's already regretting it.

regret something???

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #47 on: August 25, 2005, 11:35:08 AM

OK these new faddish avatars are freaking me out.  Something about orientals and their shifty eyes...

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #48 on: August 25, 2005, 11:52:52 AM

OK these new faddish avatars are freaking me out.  Something about orientals and their shifty eyes...

Racist.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #49 on: August 25, 2005, 11:53:03 AM

USAGE NOTE   Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia or descended from an Asian people. The usual objection to Oriental—meaning “eastern”—is that it identifies Asian countries and peoples in terms of their location relative to Europe. However, this objection is not generally made of other Eurocentric terms such as Near and Middle Eastern. The real problem with Oriental is more likely its connotations stemming from an earlier era when Europeans viewed the regions east of the Mediterranean as exotic lands full of romance and intrigue, the home of despotic empires and inscrutable customs. At the least these associations can give Oriental a dated feel, and as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive. However, Oriental should not be thought of as an ethnic slur to be avoided in all situations. As with Asiatic, its use other than as an ethnonym, in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable.

Edit:  Get out of my head, Shockeye!

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #50 on: August 25, 2005, 01:23:20 PM

I am an idiot.

Edit.  I do not want to go down that route, even jokingly.  'nuff said.

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #51 on: August 25, 2005, 08:40:30 PM

It's not the first time our little Strazos has blurted something out in a post.  I'm sure he's already regretting it.

regret something???

Um...no?

I just wanted my old avatar back...and it wouldn't have made sense with the title I was previously given.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #52 on: August 26, 2005, 06:22:24 AM

Sorry, then... it sounded very strange and pervy to me.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Theme song - a little bit ratty!  
Jump to: