Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 08:30:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: How do I switch secondary profession? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do I switch secondary profession?  (Read 3143 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: June 07, 2005, 04:31:05 AM

I've ascended and come to the conclusion that there is only one thing my Ranger wants to be able to do that isn't available in Ranger. And that's rez (more than the once per mission rez sig allows). So, I need to stop being R/W and start being R/Mo. How do I do this?

And is there by any chance a rez spell that works on both teammates and pets? That way I don't lose a skill slot on my pve bar.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 10:43:17 AM

In the crystal desert, there's a bunch of little 'outpost' towns between the various missions; Hero's Audience and two others whose names I forget. Once you've ascended, you can visit these and get the profession quests. Each one has two ghosts who will give you a quest to go kill some boss mob in the wilderness. Once you've completed a profession quest, they'll offer to switch you to a given secondary class whenever you return to them.

The profession quests are nonexclusive, so you can eventually swap to whatever secondary you want at the moment.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 10:50:28 AM

Cool, anyone know which includes the monk?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 01:43:51 PM

Make sure you visit Droknar's Forge and talk to Vanyi- she gives you a quest to visit those places, so if you're headed there anyways you might as well get some credit for it.

I don't know which one includes the monk, but I'm fairly certain that Hero's Audience is just Necromancer and Elementalist.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: How do I switch secondary profession?  
Jump to: