Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:18:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: E3 - It's for guys in wheelchairs to feel women up and post pictures. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E3 - It's for guys in wheelchairs to feel women up and post pictures.  (Read 9108 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: June 01, 2005, 05:33:53 PM

Quote from: Creepy Groper
Now without Code:[G]ayhem and his hibernating penis, I was actually able to get some REAL work done this time around at E3!

Most of the bitches push off most guys that try and take up skirts of them, grab their snatch, cup their melons and what not. But when you are a mother fuckin handicap in a wheel chair!!! THEY DON’T SAY SHIT! Fuck, even their body guards that where chasing me away the day before, where openly viewing and approving of my up skirt techniques

When I could cup their tits, ass and pussy they acted as if nothing was the matter. And a few chicks OMFG let me get away with a lot of shit. So for next year I know who the whores are that I have a chance with using my penis next time around! Oh, and even the shy chicks like the Geil chick let me rub her up, even though her expression says other wise

Oh well, GG at E3 day 3. Now its time for me to whack off to my pics for the 3rd time today!

May I steer you to the picture thread that's NSFW? You don't have to thank me.
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 08:28:57 AM

I need a shower now.

Then I am going wheelchair shopping  evil

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 09:30:59 AM

Holy fuck, I feel like a scene in the Crying Game.

Mi_Tes
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 03:35:44 PM

Icky, creepy, and pathetic!

We never do anything half-assed, with us its either full-ass or no-ass!
To win is not always a victory, to lose not always a failure.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 03:41:44 PM

Icky, creepy, and pathetic!

Pretty much.

Next year he'll have to up the ante with an IV drip and see if it gets him any further.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 04:18:33 PM

Finally! A legitimate reason to start pushing over wheelchairs ("cuz it's funny" isn't enough).

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '05  |  Topic: E3 - It's for guys in wheelchairs to feel women up and post pictures.  
Jump to: