Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Riverside Province Coop Mission Tonight? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Riverside Province Coop Mission Tonight?  (Read 4001 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 11, 2005, 02:20:02 AM

Around 7:30pm or so?

Take the primary quest from the place you get dropped off at after uhmm, the quest with the portals/capture the flag thing.

Go talk to Old Jones. It's incredibly easy. Just some trolls, life pods, and other assorted forest shit (I did it in w/ 3 henchies).

He'll teleport you to Riverside Province. W00t.
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 03:54:32 AM

I work till 8 PST, so I won't be able to join until 11 EST, but I'm up for any guild mission any time.  I've finished that and the next mission and I know the layout fairly well, but I still want both bonuses if we can find em.  Good loot to be had in Riverside too.

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 05:22:56 AM

I work till 8 PST, so I won't be able to join until 11 EST, but I'm up for any guild mission any time.  I've finished that and the next mission and I know the layout fairly well, but I still want both bonuses if we can find em.  Good loot to be had in Riverside too.

Careful, Poptart hates bonuses!
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 06:44:42 AM

lol I already apologized for yesterday. Kindly bite me.

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 07:41:59 AM

I'll help too!  Which of my 5 level 7 characters do you want?   tongue

PS  Stop picking on PopTart or you'll incur the wrath of all 4 women in this guild!  You don't want that.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
e_bortion
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 08:13:47 AM

Riverside is good farming. Hill giants almost always drop runes. If you do it just right you can sneak/run all the way to them without fighting anything and just kill giants.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 11:39:01 AM

PS  Stop picking on PopTart or you'll incur the wrath of all 4 women in this guild!  You don't want that.

Hmm....that might be fun....

/taunt

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Riverside Province Coop Mission Tonight?  
Jump to: