Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:56:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Freedom Force style comics... 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Freedom Force style comics...  (Read 2857 times)
Arnold
Terracotta Army

on: May 02, 2005, 03:29:58 PM

I was playing Freedom Force II and an idea hit me.  What I love most about the game (and the original, even more) are the comic-style cut scenes with the cool music a over the top voicing.  How do you guys think something styled like this would do on, say Adult Swim?  I'm not even necessarily talking about superheros being the subject, but just this style of presentation.  It would sort of be like an old radio serial, but with pictures and minimalistic animation. 

The advantage is that this sort of thing could be produced very quickly.  Right now I'm HATING that I have to wait for a bunch of Korean animators to pump out a new season of The Venture Brothers.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 10:13:17 AM

I think it'd work well. Hell, the stuff in the game is better than "Tom Goes to the Mayor" which I think is absolute drek.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Freedom Force style comics...  
Jump to: