Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:23:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: I pity the fool that doesn't buy this comic. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I pity the fool that doesn't buy this comic.  (Read 2992 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: April 18, 2005, 02:09:21 PM

"T" TOTAL
The Mr.T Comic Page!!!

For all those fans who just can't wait until May 21st for the official release of Mr.T #1... then this page - dedicated to the return of Mr.T to pulp fiction - is your gateway to all things "T".

Over the past two months since we announced the Mr.T comic series, we been inundated with so many e-mails and letters from fans of Mr.T - and we'd like to thank you all!!! Mr.T is the biggest comic event of 2005 - guaranteed!!!

The creative team behind the series are working extremely hard, making sure that the first issue is a killer. Neil Edwards - who is providing the pencils for the series has been producing some fantastic pages... and if you like artists such as Alan Davis, Bryan Hitch and Trevor Hairsine then you'll love Neil's work.

Joining Neil on the art is legendary inker, Randy Emberlin - a guy who has worked with the best of the best and an established tradesman. And then we have color supremo, Don MacKinnon - who is also working with APC on two other color projects.

But the main guy behind Mr.T and its success is none other than UK rising superstar writer, Chris Bunting. Chris is also writing the UK's Action Man serial that sells to 100,000 fans!

We've also added an exclusive Mr.T short story to the forthcoming APC Preview book that will now ship in late April. This 6 page story actually ties-in to the Mr.T series and should not be missed!!! It also comes with a 1:10 Mr.T variant cover - which is available to retailers with initial orders only!!! So get yourself down to your local store and make sure you grab a copy!

For comic fans who are visiting us at the Comic Expo in Bristol this year, we can confirm that Chris Bunting and Neil Edwards will be there to attend the show - and will be more than happy to sign copies for fans.

We're going to be producing a "Comic Expo" edition of Mr.T #1 to celebrate the launch of the series in the USA and UK. Only 500 copies of the Mr.T will be printed!! The Comic Expo edition will come with a GOLD EXPO stamp. If you can't make the show then copies can be purchased via our "mail order" dept.

Mr.T Comics available and when!

MAY 2005
Mr.T #1 Regular Cover
Mr.T #1 Sketch Cover (1:10 variant)
Mr.T #1 Comic Expo ed (500 print run)
Mr.T #1 ?????? (only available at the Comic Expo!!!)

JUNE 2005
Mr.T #2 Regular Cover
Mr.T #2 Sketch Cover (1:10 variant)
Mr.T #1 Gold Edition
Mr.T #1 Gold Edition signed

JULY 2005
Mr.T #3 Regular Cover
Mr.T #3 Sketch Cover (1:10 Variant)

SAN DIEGO COMICON SPECIAL EDITIONS!!!
You'll have to be there to get 'em!!!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 02:21:45 PM

This is actually the second comic about Mr. T. I think he had one failure in the late 80's/early 90's.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 02:23:43 PM

This is actually the second comic about Mr. T. I think he had one failure in the late 80's/early 90's.

Didn't those come in my cereal box?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: I pity the fool that doesn't buy this comic.  
Jump to: