Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:09:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Light cannot escape black holes; but Vin Diesel can. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Light cannot escape black holes; but Vin Diesel can.  (Read 28976 times)
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

on: April 17, 2005, 09:56:48 AM

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

God, I'm bored.

Best One: "Vin Diesel's taste buds are located on his knuckles. Funnily enough, that same spot is his biggest erogenous zone. It is probable that Vin Diesel engineered such deformities himself so as to simultaneously have an orgasm and taste corn when he punches taxidermists."

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:02:54 AM

Verne Troyer is the result of someone feeding Vin Disel after midnight.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 10:27:41 AM

Vin Diesel is banned from World of Warcraft because he once put fourty thousand copper chain pants in separate auctions. Every one was sold, but the server load caused the entire cluster to go down for over a week.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:43:12 AM

I like these 2:

He once explained time travel to a group of apes using a stick and 3 marbles. They would turn out to be out ancestors. The marbles, that is.

Vin once went sledding in New Hampshire and broke the sound barrier by turning his head around and blowing forcefully. As a result of the shock waves, several children died. Vin ascended to heaven and repeatedly punched God in the eye until he brought them all back to life. Every single one of those children are now scientists.

Edit: Wait, this is the best one.

Vin Diesel caused the nuclear explosion at Hiroshima, just by pointing to Japan on a combination globe/pencil sharpener.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 10:56:22 AM by schild »
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 11:21:13 AM

Vin Diesel started the fire, and he keeps it burning but the earth keeps turning because of gravity.

Vin Diesel has had sex with two of the three Powerpuff Girls. He has not had sex with Bubbles because exposure to light blue fabric turns him into a female for 24 hours.

Vin Diesel shot the sheriff, but he did not shoot the deputy; he ate him alive instead.

When within a 7 foot radius of Vin Diesel, you are actually standing on sovereign Guatemalan territory.

He is the rightful heir to the Merovingian bloodline.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 11:22:54 AM

I've submitted 2:

"They say in space, no one can hear you scream. This is not true. Vin Diesel can hear you and he's upset you woke him from his mid-afternoon nap."

"Rosebud is actually Vin Diesel."
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: April 17, 2005, 11:25:27 AM

I'm going to be laughing at this for days:

Vin Diesel used the Shroud of Turin as a tissue.
Strazos

Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 11:27:36 AM

Vin Diesel was on pace to win the 1994 World Series, but the lockout stopped him. He played every position, and was the only batter on his team, The Dieselin' Dashers. MLB allowed this because he hit only homeruns, and there was no need for another batter. His bat was hand crafted by Apollo, made from the skulls of Samurai who committed seppeku out of HONOR in being the bat Vin Diesel would use. He used the tears of sea-nymphs infused with the blood of Dracula for pine tar.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
schild
Administrator

Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 11:31:57 AM

Vin Diesel once tried to out-rock Jon Bon Jovi. Vin got out-rocked so bad he turned into a singularity.

Vin Diesel is the only thing to which causality does not apply.

The only thing that Vin Diesel didn't create is God. Whether or not God created Vin is still debatable.
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 11:33:40 AM

Vin Diesel's favorite practical joke is to call up gynecologists offices and ask for Ed. Then he hangs up real fast. Nobody gets it but him.

Merely by flexing his left arm, Vin Diesel once caused an entire busload of nuns to spontaneously combust.

Vin Diesel drinks the blood of Virgins with a slight hint of Paprika.

This seriously may be the funniest website I've EVER visited.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 11:36:08 AM by schild »
schild
Administrator

Reply #10 on: April 17, 2005, 11:38:44 AM

Vin Diesel is behind you right now.
[/size]

I just can't stop posting.

Vin Diesel eats gunpowder and shits bullets.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 11:40:23 AM by schild »
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 11:49:13 AM

Vin Diesel is a strict vegan vegetarian in all respects except that he will eat shrimp. When challenged on this, he insists the shrimp are "the lettuce of the sea".

Vin Diesel resolved the Great Depression, invented vaccines and the internet, yet history will only remember him as "that guy from that xXx movie". He has since bitch-slapped history in public, many times.

There was a time when the forests of Europe were so dense and omnipresent that Vin Diesel could travel from one extreme of the continent to the other jumping from treetop to treetop, never touching ground. Now he is forced to rely on his trusty flying dragon sidekick, Fujur.

Only Vin Diesel knows with certainty what the Christ Dr. Pepper really is. That knowledge is both his eternal burden and the source of his powers.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 11:51:13 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 11:54:51 AM

" Vin Diesel was the person screaming when Boba Fett died."
WayAbvPar

Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 11:56:15 AM

The Matrix is based on a theory Vin Diesel had about how glow sticks work.

Sadly, this is less stupid then the Wachowski brothers' idea.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
schild
Administrator

Reply #14 on: April 17, 2005, 12:03:47 PM

Vin Diesel's freakishly large head controls the tides of the underground oceans of Neptune.
Vin Diesel exists in his own kinetic universe. If he willed it, he could stop himself against the Earth's spin and cut the planet in half. The only reason this hasn't happened yet is his care and consideration for his pet poodle Ginger.
If you were to take an audio recording of one of Vin Diesel's sneezes, slow it down considerably and play it backwards, you'd hear the chorus to "Just Like Honey" by The Jesus and Mary Chain.
schild
Administrator

Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 12:05:14 PM

Winner:

Vin Diesel once attempted to shave Michael Moore's neckbeard, but failed upon realizing that the hairs were actually tiny Malaysian children.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #16 on: April 17, 2005, 12:05:35 PM

" It takes 14 puppeteers to make Vin Diesel smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage."
schild
Administrator

Reply #17 on: April 17, 2005, 12:06:59 PM

One of my friends said it, and I agree with him.

If this site had a "MAKE THIS A T-SHIRT" button, the guy would be filthy rich.

Is it wrong to want this:
Ray Charles once looked at Vin Diesel...and never saw another thing again.

On a tshirt?
schild
Administrator

Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 12:10:05 PM

Vin Diesel recently added 'moose' to his "Animals That Tried to Fight Me and Lost" list.

Vin Diesel can bench press three hundred--three hundred galaxies, that is.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #19 on: April 17, 2005, 12:11:07 PM

Vin Diesel's 1969 paper on quantum mechanics is the reason why Stephen Hawking is in a wheel chair.

schild
Administrator

Reply #20 on: April 17, 2005, 12:11:17 PM

Vin Diesel's character sheet reveals him to have all the abilities of a Hulking Hurler, a Dweomercheater and The Word. He does this at level 1.

Vin Diesel's shadow has a shadow. And its name is Keanu Reeves.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 12:13:18 PM by schild »
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 12:47:13 PM

Vin Diesel was implicated in the maiming deaths of 3 muppets after being asked, "What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

Elvis is not dead, he is living happily inside Vin Diesel's scrotum.

Vin Diesel knows what it's like when doves cry.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 01:19:22 PM

Vin Diesel tried to start a business where he would recharge batteries simply by gripping them in his hands.

Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 01:19:43 PM

The norse god Thor was originally modeled after Vin Diesel. However, Vin Diesel's hammer was actually a combination hammer/shotgun. Because Vin had not yet released shotguns to the public, the common belief was that it was thunder. Vin later slayed the wolf Fenris.

Thomas Edison actually did invent the lightbulb first, but Vin had the idea two years before he did. Vin only got over his hatred of lightbulbs last week.

Vin Diesel only fears two things: ducks and fear itself.

Batman could beat up Vin Diesel, but has chosen not to because Vin was once Robin.

Vin Diesel hates paradoxes, but this is only because he has not yet realized that he is, himself, a paradox.

Vin Diesel taught the Kool-Aid Man to burst through walls.

Vin Diesel was bitten by a radioactive spider. He suffered a minor headache and some nausea.

Vin Diesel built Rome in a day, waited a while, then caused its fall.

There is intelligent life in the universe, but they have not contacted Earth because they are avoiding Vin Diesel. They owe him $5.

Vin Diesel once had a brief conversation with the planet Pluto. They discussed the origin of frilly toothpicks.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 02:57:26 PM

Vin Diesel was conceived by a passing comet and carried in the womb for sixty seven years. He was born with genius level frozen waffle preparation skills and the ability to speak almost any language.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
schild
Administrator

Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 03:42:37 PM

Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 04:20:07 PM

If Vin Diesel were to stare directly at the sun, the sun would get scared and go to a different part of the galaxy.

Vin Diesel found himself when he ran the Seti@home program, but covered it up to prevent mass chaos.

Vin Diesel speaks in THX certified sound.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 04:30:51 PM

He starts his day by arguing with a bowl of green apples.

Vin Diesel once won control of the universe by defeating god in a ladder match, but gave it back after a week out of pity.......only out of pity.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 04:32:34 PM

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

hmmm

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 06:24:18 PM

Good job.

Vin Diesel forgot to pay his rent once and God had to press his reset button.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #30 on: April 17, 2005, 07:02:55 PM

So, do we win something?

schild
Administrator

Reply #31 on: April 17, 2005, 07:05:34 PM

I'm pretty sure anyone who saw this thread was refreshing for a few hours.

I know I was. For 4 hours.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #32 on: April 17, 2005, 07:23:04 PM

I don't know wether we should be proud we brought someone's side low, or dissapointed that the toy is broken now.

Vin would know.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Strazos

Reply #33 on: April 17, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

When I had left, the hit counter showed more than 3.3m hits.

Fear the Backstab!
schild
Administrator

Reply #34 on: April 17, 2005, 07:31:10 PM

When I had left, the hit counter showed more than 3.3m hits.

I had refreshed about 5,000+ times myself. Probably more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Light cannot escape black holes; but Vin Diesel can.  
Jump to: