Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:19:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: You might be a catass if... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You might be a catass if...  (Read 10132 times)
Rodent
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 09:48:27 AM

You might be a poopsocker if you fell for the "If your heart is true, don't kill blue" slogan.

And.. uhm... FFXI and stuff. Yeah.

Wiiiiii!
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #36 on: April 11, 2005, 04:40:28 PM

Mouse pad glued to the top of an ice chest with a flat top.
Ice chest set onto a wood-riser platform to bring mouse pad to the ergo-correct height.
Ice chest full of Blue-Ice and an assortment of up to 12 beers.

In action:

Stop moving, flip up lid, grab beer, lower lid, go back to grinding.

I think I qualify.

-nat

ps- as an added bonus, RL friend with the guy featured in the News & Review article that Lum wrote about that brought about the very term Catass.... fyi while he still games, he no longer plays anything online.

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: April 13, 2005, 07:34:01 AM

Doesn't your mouse fall on the floor when you do that?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Fraeg
Terracotta Army

Mad skills with the rod.

Reply #38 on: April 13, 2005, 11:56:40 AM

I have a second platform that sits just in front of me that is basically  a monitor riser.  I use it to hold maps, plates of food, my beer once its open.  I just set the mouse on it

"There is dignity and deep satisfaction in facing life and death without the comfort of heaven or the fear of hell and in sailing toward the great abyss with a smile."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: You might be a catass if...  
Jump to: