Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:26:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: You might be a catass if... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You might be a catass if...  (Read 10133 times)
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

on: March 29, 2005, 07:32:50 AM

Just thought it would be fun to put all the catass jokes into one thread, Foxworthy-style.

If you've ever found yourself pissing into jars so that you won't have to get up from your raids, you might be a catass.
If you have ever brought a cooler up to your computer room with your food and drinks for the next 12 hours, you might be a catass.
If you've ever pooped into a sock, you might be a catass.
If you pass on sexual relations with your partner because you are having cyber relations with an elf, you might be a catass
If you have have ever purchased in-game money for RL cash, you might be a catass.
If you have ever sold in-game money for RL cash, you might be a catass.
If you've ever referred to your gaming as "my second job" you might be a catass.
If you made shirts with your avatar's name and picture on them and then wear them in public, you might be a catass.
If you think the WoW forums are a place to rationally discuss current events...you're just a dumass.

Feel free to add on.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 07:34:13 AM

If Jeff Foxworthy humor is funny to you in context of online games, you might be an ass.

Like that?

HAR HAR. :-D
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 07:35:41 AM

If Jeff Foxworthy humor is funny to you in context of online games, you might be an ass.

Like that?

Hey it's a thread that's non-PSP related. No wonder you're pissy.

Douche.  evil

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 07:36:28 AM

Like that?

If you enjoy pissing all over something funny, you might hate fun.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 07:37:32 AM

I just hate Jeff Foxworthy. So, so, so much.

Maybe it's because I'm from Virginia and grew up around people that found him funny.

Guh, thinking about it makes me shiver. Rednecks are parodies of real good 'ol boys.

Shockeye, It's not that I hate fun. I just don't deserve it. As shown by my inability to beat the next to last level of Lumines.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 07:41:30 AM

I just hate Jeff Foxworthy. So, so, so much.

Maybe it's because I'm from Virginia and grew up around people that found him funny.

Guh, thinking about it makes me shiver. Rednecks are parodies of real good 'ol boys.

Show us on the doll where the redneck touched you.

As shown by my inability to beat the next to last level of Lumines.

Please keep all PSP references to their appropriate threads and please wash your hands when leaving those threads. We don't want the risk of cross-contamination.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 07:49:57 AM

Please keep all PSP references to their appropriate threads and please wash your hands when leaving those threads. We don't want the risk of cross-contamination.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 07:58:42 AM

If you've ever spent weeks on a message board arguing with people who are supposed to be friends about who gets to randomly roll for a piece of digital loot first, you might be a catass.

You might also be a future suicide victim.

Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 09:08:23 AM

If you participate in online gaming to such a degree that your cat's litterbox has become overfull and malodorous...

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 09:09:24 AM

Oh god Paleos, I'd forgotten about the poop sock.  Thanks so much for the reminder.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 09:16:05 AM

If you've ever thought it would be fun to put all the catass jokes into one thread, Foxworthy-style, you might be a catass.

:mrgreen:
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 06:04:54 PM

Oh god Paleos, I'd forgotten about the poop sock.  Thanks so much for the reminder.

Hahahaha is that something that actually happened? Sweet robot jesus...

- meg

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 08:05:00 PM

The word catass itself comes from one of those things.

If your house smells of cat ass because you are too busy playing EQ to change the litter box then you might be a catass?

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #13 on: March 30, 2005, 05:34:36 AM

Hahahaha is that something that actually happened? Sweet robot jesus...

Original F-13 Poopsock Reference.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: March 30, 2005, 07:51:15 AM

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 09:02:10 AM

I totally do that...

I want to say that if you worry/think/type/talk/debate/whine about catass' your probably a catass and your just jealous of some other catass' catassing.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 09:51:19 AM

I totally do that...

I want to say that if you worry/think/type/talk/debate/whine about catass' your probably a catass and your just jealous of some other catass' catassing.

I'd agree with that. Whining about people's ability to get things because they have more time to get things just makes you a closet catass.

Special J
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 09:56:03 AM

Thank you.  I'm now dropping catass from my vocabulary.  From this day forward I shall call it poopsocking.
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 10:48:11 AM

You might be a catass if you read this forum at work. Doubly so if you read this forum FOR work.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 11:38:57 AM

I totally do that...

I'm a Catass  angry

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 11:54:46 AM

You might be a catass if you read this forum at work. Doubly so if you read this forum FOR work.
Damn. I was doing well until you posted that. Guess I'm a catass. I suppose that's better than a poopsock though (or is it?)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 11:56:19 AM

You might be a catass if... you had a professions-grind era Jedi.

sinij
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 12:19:27 PM

You might be a catass if your idea of virtuous behavior involves resskilling helpless opponents or camping the same spawn for hours at a time.

Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 12:31:48 PM

You might also be an MMOG developer.  evil

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 01:33:49 PM

You might be a catass if... you had a professions-grind era Jedi.

The 'professions-grind era' part of that sentence is redundant.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 01:38:16 PM

Ayup.  The current system is no less grindtastic.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #26 on: March 30, 2005, 01:58:45 PM

Am I less of a catass if I quit and uninstalled the game the second the holo said "Master Pikeman"?

-Rasix
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #27 on: March 30, 2005, 08:52:02 PM

Am I less of a catass if I quit and uninstalled the game the second the holo said "Master Pikeman"?

Yes, but still more of a catass than the person who's holo said "Master Image Designer."

Because Darth Sidious worked in a salon for years before he picked up a lightsaber.

Arnold
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: March 30, 2005, 11:45:55 PM

If you have have ever purchased in-game money for RL cash, you might be a catass.

Actually, that one is anti-catassery.  People who buy shit usually do it so they can have a real life and don't have to catass to get to the same place the catasses do.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: March 31, 2005, 05:37:47 AM

Nah, it's just catassery by proxy.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #30 on: March 31, 2005, 06:51:33 AM

Nah, it's just catassery by proxy.

Agreed, by buying items you are proving you are a wannabe catass with too much disposable income, and you are supporting other catasses habits by giving them profits. Remember, if you buy in-game gold, the catasses win.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #31 on: April 05, 2005, 01:09:25 PM

Bah, my thingy in SWG told me Master Medic and I didn't want to (for non-SWG players, it was an easy grind). I forgot about the Jedi grind, actually. My god that dev team might be clinically retarded.
Or you could enjoy game who's design has been negatively impacted by that style of gameplay, fucknuts. But you go with jealousy, as most catasses do ;)
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #32 on: April 05, 2005, 01:33:59 PM

Or you could enjoy game who's design has been negatively impacted by that style of gameplay, fucknuts. But you go with jealousy, as most catasses do ;)

Please, all MMOG's are just computer versions of keeping up with the Jones'

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 09:14:05 PM

Please, all MMOG's are just computer versions of keeping up with the Jones'

Isn't that what making a community is all about?

Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #34 on: April 06, 2005, 11:50:04 PM

Hehe...he said "community"

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: You might be a catass if...  
Jump to: