Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:17:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Catass2Justice Battleplans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catass2Justice Battleplans  (Read 12732 times)
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 18, 2004, 09:18:04 PM

Hehe, well, my goal may be changing over to Fire anyway. Man, leveling is faster the second time around. I was having so much fun I never logged in Darniaq to see if anyone was on to SuperGroup me.

In any case, I went full Fire (Fire + Fire Manipulate) and took Jumping instead of Flight just to mess around. I like your thought on Fire + Energy though. I'll try that next.

Until Sunday, I'm just gonna try a few combos of things to level 7. One combo per night :)
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #36 on: April 19, 2004, 07:18:00 AM

I do however suggest that we make one char and get that one as leveled as possible. We all have been trying out combos and should be fairly knowledgeable on what works. I mean DD is fairly tough in a fight up to a point now but Im really digging on being able to take stuff on from a distance .

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: April 19, 2004, 05:41:47 PM

Yea, I'm with you on that :)

I'm in the middle of the "Launch Day Test" on Justice tonight. It's doing alright, but the amount of player clumping is making it places around either of the newb trainers very difficult to navigate. I'm sure that's the intent of this thread though :)
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #38 on: April 20, 2004, 07:21:04 AM

One you get into the game and hit lvl 3 dont screw with the newb trainers in Atlas . Go to Galaxy city  or kings. The trainers are a quick run through fairly uninhabited streets  train there. Less folks and lag to boot :)

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Catass2Justice Battleplans  
Jump to: