Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Justice League 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Justice League  (Read 4863 times)
Arnold
Terracotta Army

on: March 28, 2005, 04:53:13 AM

Ok, I've downloaded some episdoes from Kazaa, but a lot of them have been crappily encoded, and I can't get a whole season at once.  Isohunt had seasons 1 and 2, but when I tried to download them, they weren't being seeded.  Where can I get good seeds of these things?

I think it's pretty fucking cool series and it makes me totally disappointed that all I had growing up was the crappy Superfriends.

Oh yeah, I'd like to get all of the Justice League Unlimited as well.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 05:09:27 AM

Ok, I've downloaded some episdoes from Kazaa, but a lot of them have been crappily encoded, and I can't get a whole season at once.  Isohunt had seasons 1 and 2, but when I tried to download them, they weren't being seeded.  Where can I get good seeds of these things?

I think it's pretty fucking cool series and it makes me totally disappointed that all I had growing up was the crappy Superfriends.

Errhmmmm, uhhhhhhhhh.

Don't do that. And you can buy them from here.
Arnold
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 10:05:54 PM

Errhmmmm, uhhhhhhhhh.

Don't do that. And you can buy them from here.

Ooops, uh sorry.  My geek quotient isn't high enough to have those DVDs sitting on my shelf.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 02:35:40 AM

Nothing to do with geek quotient, I'm just not big on piracy. Moreso considering this is a website pretty much dedicated to the only industry that may, in any realm of feasibility, actually claim piracy hurts them. Despite the fact I still wouldn't believe them. Just an unspoken amount of respect for the people that make the games is all. Great, now I've spoken it. They're on to me. Bunch of vultures.
Arnold
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:07:41 PM

Nothing to do with geek quotient, I'm just not big on piracy. Moreso considering this is a website pretty much dedicated to the only industry that may, in any realm of feasibility, actually claim piracy hurts them. Despite the fact I still wouldn't believe them. Just an unspoken amount of respect for the people that make the games is all. Great, now I've spoken it. They're on to me. Bunch of vultures.

Yeah, I'm sorry and I realized the screwup after you corrected me.  Sorry, I won't do it again.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 01:16:56 PM

I'd still recommend downloading the episodes that aren't on DVD yet and buying the DVDs once the complete seasons get released like they're doing with the Batman Animated Series now.
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 01:32:12 PM

Also, if you don't know, Static Shock is set in the same WB/DC cartoon unvierse, and he had a two-episode crossover with the Justice League.  (He also shows up in some Justic League episodes.)

Bruce
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Justice League  
Jump to: