* Your pets will no longer automatically defend themselves (but they will still defend you if you are attacked).
* Added an initial tick to Mark of the Devourer.
* The tooltip for Malefic Chant feat now shows up as intended.
* Ritual of the Lich should now have a (short) animation on execution.
* Ice shackle has a new icon.
* Freeze is now a full stun instead of a mez. Duration is down to 5.5s, range is 25 meters.
* Reduced the critical hit chance and critical hit bonus damage of Grip of Death to be more in line with other spells.
Priest of Mitra
* When casting Manifestation of Mitra, you should actually see Mitra manifesting.
* Pitch Pot is now working.
* All ranger traps now have a 45s cooldown.
* Global trap cooldown reduced to 5 seconds.
* All trap effects should affect up to two targets.
* AoE range for all trap effect is 5 meters for any rank. Spending more feat points in trap feats will increase the trap size like before.
* Fire trap damage increased.
* Sulfurous Burst has been changed into a ground target effect. Also, the damage has slightly increased.
* Tracking window will no longer persist after logging out. You should only have one tracking window at a time.
* Salvo IV will now properly appear in the Deadeye feat tool tip.
* Moving will interrupt your attack with a bow.
* Ranged multihitcombos now fire off all arrows at the correct time.
* Ranged multihitcombos will now deal all the damage correctly when using Focused Fire.
* The naming convention of several abilities has been adjusted. Sulfurous Burst feat has been renamed to Ability - Sulfurous Burst. Critical Aim feat has been renamed to Ability - Critical Aim. Marked Target feat has been renamed to Ability - Marked Target. Volley feat has been renamed to Ability - Volley. Fire Trap feat has been renamed to Ability - Fire Trap. Sniper Stance feat has been renamed to Ability - Sniper Stance. Fire Stance feat has been renamed to Ability - Fire Stance.
* Splintering Puncture feat has been renamed to Ability - Splintering Puncture. Focused Fire feat has been renamed to Ability - Focused Fire. Blocker feat has been renamed to Ability - Evasive Action. Block & Move ability has been renamed to Evasive Action. Piercing Stance feat has been renamed to Ability - Piercing Stance. Shattering Stance feat has been renamed to Ability - Shattering Stance. Pitch Pots feat has been renamed to Ability - Pitch Pots.
* Booby Trap feat has been renamed to Ability - Booby Trap. Absolute Precision feat has been renamed to Ability - Absolute Precision. Flame Barrage feat has been renamed to Combo - Flame Barrage.
* Fire Stance will now also have a chance to apply Blistering Wounds on the target. This effect can stack up to 5 times (5/10/15/20/25%).
* Pin Down will no longer display extraneous information in the tool tip.
* Shield Bash damage has been readjusted to the correct levels.
* Improved Shield Bash will now increase the damage over time component of Shield Bash by 50%
* Evasive Action should not go on cooldown when executed during cc effects such as stun, fear etc.
* Added a 5% healing debuff effect to Ranger’s Fire Stance proc. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
* Flame Barrage will now apply a 25% healing debuff to the target.
* Flame Barrage and the accompanying damage over time effect have had their damage increased significantly.
* Slightly increased the damage of Incapacitating Stabs II.
Tempest of Set
* Blood Mana's cooldown timer has been reformatted visually to display an accurate timer in minutes and seconds.
* Set's Life Spark will now be removed from your Spellbook after untraining feats.
* When a player becomes a Puppet, he will follow the same rules as other pets (cannot be attacked by you, your team, or your raid).
* Mark of Set should now have the Avatar of Set when cast.
* When others hit your pet with spells or physical hits, the combat messages should go to their correct channels.
* Added player tooltips. Player tooltips can be displayed via the mouse or in a fixed location. When in a fixed location they can be made floating (and thus movable) by pressing the 'Toggle character tooltip lock' hotkey.
* Combat log will now reveal if and how a mob has evaded your attack.
* Shield indication will now appear on targetted players in cases where you are allowed to attack said player.
* All loot-chests should now open properly when used, and they will no longer appear to be empty.
* The female eyebrow slider in character creation is once again working properly.
* Cimmerian women will no longer appear bald when zooming in on their face during character creation.
* Spell icons on toolbars are now grey if the user does not have enough mana to cast them.
* The pet gui should no longer disappear when zoning in some areas.
* You will now receive an onscreen message when your quest journal is full.
* Raids : Raid leader can now drag'n'drop raid members between teams using ALT+left mouse drag. Dropping on another member results in a member swap.
* Dropping on an empty slot (automatically expanded when hovering over an other team) results in a member movement.
* Enable clicking on ground to clear target once again works.
* Added new graphics for the more detailed versions of the team list.
* Added new option on Interface/HUD options to set the desired team list type. Options are:
---Minimal - the short one used so far
---Normal - bigger HP bars, longer names
---Detailed - Normal + stamina and mana bars
* All team list options display all debuffs beside the characters.
* Pet list window can now be moved by player, and should not overlap the team gui anymore.
* Information about a player's level is now correctly updated on the friends/guild interface and the group window.
* Dangling team member indicators are removed from the minimap when the player leaves the team.
* Changing loot mode for raids now works correctly.
* "Item Level" will no longer be displayed if there's no item level to show in an item tooltip.
* You can now assist others even when they selected their target before they came into your view.
* Added new option in Interface/HUD options to display movable target's target portrait.
* Fixed a bug causing the mouse input to be blocked for the lower part of the shortcut bar scroll-down button.
* Clarified the onscreen message received when attempting to use an item which requires a feat you do not have.
* When locked, shortcutbars can't be moved or reorientated.
* When hovering, the background which indicates the bar can be moved isn't shown anymore.
* Find Character command can now find a Raid Leader.
* "Enable Particles" has been renamed to "Enable world particles" in the settings menu.
* When creating a new character you should no longer see lots of spam messages about gaining abilities etc after the cut scene at Tortage beach is over.
* Items which require the character to be of a specific class will now display this property as "Class Type" in the item tooltip.
* Fixed a bug where a member of your team could sometimes show up on your map without being on your playfield.
* PvP Minigame win/loss stats now displayed in the GUI.
* New confirmation box if the item you want to buy costs more than 10% of players current amount of cash.
* The duration of a target's buffs should now show as intended.
* "Interrupted!" will no longer be shown twice in chat when using the rest ability.
* You now get xp and can level from it too if you cross the needed amount for the level by finding a rez point.
* Fixed 'Remove foliage around character' setting to work properly when disabled.
* Recipe view and Tradeskill View guis will now remember their previous positions.
* Feat untraining should notify the player if they cannot afford to untrain their feats.
* Fixed the spell interface so silence and "not enough mana" for the spell will only grey out the spells in the book and shortcutbar
* The combo sequence indicator will now highlight your hits in green, and your misses in red.
* A tutorial will pop whenever your first murder points are accumulated.
* Shield indication will now appear on targetted players in cases where you are allowed to attack said player.
* Fixed a bug where the chat message informing about murder point decay through XP gain would not trigger.
* Corrected the pet gui disappearing after zoning.
* When changing government type on a guild, all guild members will be set to the lowest rank except the guild leader. The guild ranks will no longer reset back to their old state when the servers are restarted.
* The guild message of the day now has a cap of 512 characters in the message. If you entered longer messages previously, the message would reset to a previous version when the servers were restarted.
* Name change details are now broadcast to all guild members.
* The Guild Announcement channel should now only be available when the player is in a guild.
* When a guild leader leaves a guild, a new member is automatically promoted to guild leader.
* Redfang and Bloodshade have received new visuals.
* Outflow Tunnels: Drop rates have been adjusted.
* Only the team/raid members who were actually present for a kill will now get loot rights for dropped items. Additionally, loot owned by raids will no longer eventually be lootable by everyone.
* You will now only share gold between teammates if you are on the same playfield as the looter.
* Potions will now say "Potion (Spellcasters Only)" in red if you can't use them and just "Potion" if you can. They should also display their level requirement if set.
* The buff you get from the potion Fatal Concoction has had its effect reduced to the intended +10% fatality chance, and has also been given an icon.
* Improved the tooltips on items your character is not high enough level to wear.
* Items you currently cannot wear because of their item type should now still display their PvP Level requirement.
* Small Chests will now open visually, and they should also have an updated look.
* Cool Runnings : The visual part of the effect "Chilled" should now properly time out on the player.
* Stygian, Aquilonian, and Cimmerian treasure chests should now animate when opened.
* The supply of Aqua Regia for the Exceptional Alchemist's Cache has dried up a bit, and it will now be rarer.
* Adjusted abnormally high drop chance on NPC "Mercenary" in Zingaran camps.
* Lion's Blood is now called Feral Blood, and drops off members of the cat family.
* Reverted visual look change on a Herald of Xotli 2HE sword.
* Enemy Caster NPC's will now drop "Crude, Minor and Major Alchemist Caches", which contain various alchemical reagents. The quality of the Cache will vary at different mob-levels. In addition, the Casters will also have a chance to drop an "Exceptional Alchemist Cache".
* Enemy Non-caster NPC's will now drop an "Offal Creel" item, similar to the "Exceptional Alchemist Cache", containing specific types of alchemical reagents.
* Long Bows and Short Bows have had their graphics switched so Long Bows are actually longer than the Short ones, as one would expect them to be.
* 'Girdle of the Bloodmoon' adds correct invulnerability values now.
* The Tier 5, 6, and 7 potions bought from a vendor should now sell in stacks of 1 and not 5.
* The Winterbrew potion now correctly boosts cold-based spell damage, as opposed to Fire.
* Mounts should no longer go into a static animation pose when the players riding them execute melee attacks or mount-specific attacks.
* While do an 'up' attack on a Rhino you should no longer damage yourself.
* Rhinos and Mammoths now have larger collision spheres surrounding them.
* Jumping while on horseback should now work properly again.
* Fixed out-of-sync issue for female characters riding horses, and made them sit straighter in the saddle.
* Training in Basic Riding should once again inform you onscreen when successfully completed.
* Mounted charges now works for Rhinos and Mammoths.
* Resting on rhinos and mammoths should now play the actual resting animation.
* Added support for InstaCast spells while mounted.
* Falling to one's death while mounted should no longer cause double death penalty.
* Updated animations on mammoth. The trunk should now be more consistent between different animations.
* Swift and armored horses will now display the correct level requirement.
* When you die while riding a mammoth or a rhino the correct animation will now be played.
* Players are now dismounted when they are knocked out of city buildings. This resolves an issue where a player would stand and run on top of his mount if knocked out of a city building.
* Mounted characters should no longer stand up on the back of their mount if entering combat-mode while unarmed.
* Mounted characters should no longer sheathe an invisible weapon if leaving combat-mode while unarmed.
* Resting on horseback should now play the proper animation
* Rhinos should now properly display their nameplate and targeting arrow (if enabled).
* Mammoth Charge and Rhino Charge should not go on cooldown when the ability fails.
* Siege, Melee/Ranged and Magic damage will now be deflected correctly regardless if it comes from spells or melee/ranged
* The player city guides will no longer give you the option to teleport to your guild city if you are not in a guild.
* The Border Kingdoms now have Traveler's Camps.
* Commander Ramartazi in Serpent's Head is now tagged as a boss in both quests you meet him.
* Flashy impact particles will no longer play on Baboons and Swamp Demons whenever they perform an attack animation.
* Corrected an issue which caused some npcs to not react to players.
* Asapon will now correctly spawn at all times outside the Atlantean Cave.
* Solved an issue with some group/mini bosses stacking shields, defensive, and damage buffs too high in some rare situations.
* There are now Guard NPCs in the NPC villages in the resource and building playfields.
* Social NPCs should not help fleeing or feared npcs when they do not have line of sight.
* Solved an issue causing some animals to enter and exit combat repeatedly after returning from combat.
* General Zarathus will now properly agro.
* Damsel in Distress mobs should no longer morph into bald women.
* Atzels: Atzel Cassocks have been renamed Atzel Clerics.
* Chef Vibius should no longer become permanently immune to spell damage.
* Connall's Valley: For decency's sake, Old Finn now has pants!
* Frost Swamp: Arachnid Worker - Reduced the damage and proc rate of his poison proc.
* Ice Worms spawned by Mithrelle in the Ice Cave should now properly agro players.
* Imarian Ravine: Adamus should no longer lose animations or form when low on health or dead.
* Khemi: Ket Et Anuk is now just like any other normal city NPC.
* Oasis of Zaara: Chief of the Manhunt Mak'tebe should behave less erratically.
* Onyx Chambers: Ticket Bosses - Elib the Defiler, Argech the Tempest, Haes the Enflamer, Lagicer the Cold Hearted, Siduvecte the Ravisher, and Maelcortes the Impaler are no longer accessible.
* Poitain: Diodorus the city guide should now have something to say to non-guilded players.
* Purple Lotus: Robroten now runs at 25% life. It is obvious now that he casts a heal, which has a cooldown of 20 Seconds.
* Pyramid of the Ancients: Oracles will no longer automatically despawn when faced with a sneaking player.
* Sanctum of the Burning Souls: The Blood Defilers defending the Altars will attack players regardless of their level.
* Tarantia: The smooth Gigolo has smoother animations.
* The Maze: The Nemedian Sergeant will always drop green loot.
* Toirdealbach should now be a more fun and playable encounter.
* Fixed many text dialog errors in npcs worldwide.
* Fixed many instances of ill-fitting clothing and hair issues worldwide.
* Giant Ice Worms are no longer missing some of their attack animations, and thus should no longer deliver streaks of multiple attacks very rapidly.
* Sitting npcs will now always stand up and attack back.
* Player City Guards will now detect hidden enemy players.
* Yaremka should now properly display his nameplate and targeting arrow (if enabled).
* Mobs should no longer follow you to your rez point and 'remember' hating you after you die.
* Initiating and ending dialog with an npc rapidly should no longer freeze you in place.
* Lurking Dark Beasts in Sanctum of the Burning Souls will no longer slide when moving right after spawning.
* Many NPCs have had their onscreen dialog changed to match their voiceover.
* Bat Demons should no longer have a small animation 'hiccup' when idle.
* Guard Dogs in the Imirian Ravine should now animate properly.
* Damage from conquerer-type NPC auras has been vastly decreased. They should also no longer spam aura buffs.
* The Swamp Demons in Purple Lotus Swamp are no longer pacifists.
* Rebalanced Champion of the Honorguard.
* Oasis of Zaara: Robroten's heal is now a bit stronger, but no longer instantly cast.
* Poitain: Wandering Cartographer is now attackable.
* The City Stewards that teleport you into the resource and building playfields have been updated so that the player character now faces away from the door he came through.
* Cistern : Renato should now be able to attack players/not reset in phase 2. Renato should now remove his impatient buff upon reset.
* Lacheish: The howlers in Lacheish no longer have head-scratching animation issues.
* Marsya, Lecto, and Apopthun are now correctly labeled as a Redeemers.
* Black Marketeer, Master Food and Drinks merchange in Kheshatta has discussed his prices with his fellows and adjusted them accordingly.
* Apopthun should now have a quest marker.
* Ghanatan Wardogs no longer drop human heads.
* Murderer pathfinders should no longer give you two identical travel options.
* Ranger NPC combos should no longer hit friendly targets.
* Updated the loot for Flesheater.
* Updated the loot for Man Eating Flower.
* Updated the loot for Child of Jhebbel Sag.
* The guards at the traveller's camps in the border kingdoms now attack murderers.
* Atzel Cassocks have been renamed Atzel Cleric
* All hostile NPCs who have a profession and don't have any other description will show their profession now. Friendly NPCs will remain showing their professions.
* Several instances of NPCs sliding when they began moving should be fixed.
* The Devout Nemedians and Wandering Cartographers will now correctly meander.
* All guards are patroling now in the Caravanserai.
* Fixed a typo in the name of the npc Watchman in Old Tarantia.
PVP / MASSIVE PVP
* The Notoriety system has been re-enabled for this update. You will once again see yourself flagged as a Criminal or Murderer.
* Criminals and Murderers can now trade with their guild npcs, and with shady merchants and bankers.
* Murderer Resurrection Points have been added, and are marked on the minimap. Murderers can only rez at these locations. Other players cannot see murderer rez points unless they are also murderers.
* PvP XP is now split between all attacking groups and individuals, based on their relative damage.
* Shady camps have been added in several locations, for use by Murderers: Look for them in Acheronian Ruins, Khemi, Old Tarantia, Conall's Valley.. camps have also been added to Field of the Dead, Eiglophian Mountains, Atzel's Approach, Tarantia Noble District, Thunder River, and Kheshatta.
* Shady Camp vendor, Cora, sells green and blue potions.
* Shield of the Risen will now remove the Criminal debuff on you.
* Con ratings for PvP have been updated, effecting murder point calculations.
* A player attacking another, who is innocent, will now be flagged as a criminal for a few minutes.
* Guards should now aggro the attacker even if the victim has a damage shield active.
* The cost for using shady teleporters correlates to the player's murderpoints.
* You will now see flying text overhead for murderpoints gained and lost.
* When you are in a playfield that is too high level for you, you will receive a debuff called Free Prey. While this debuff is on you, attackers are free to kill you without being penalized with criminal status or murder points.
* The Free Prey buff should now only appear on playfields where PvP is enabled.
* All guards should attack murderers now.
* Murrogh and Lacheish Guardsmen that were reluctant to defend players have been demoted to Workers.
* Redeemer npcs in the Shady camps will give murderers quests which will enable them to reduce their murderpoints.
* The Shady camp in Eiglophian Mountains now has a Redeemer.
* Resurrection points should now properly update whenever you gain or lose the murderer debuff.
* When awarding PvP xp to a group of players, the base XP is now calculated based on the highest level character in the group (similar to how PvE XP is calculated).
* Guards can now use ranged weapons.
* It should no longer be possible to engage in pvp on pvp servers inside raid instances.
* No PvP xp reward will be given if a guard helped you kill someone.
* Fixed a bug where murderers could sometimes resurrect at normal resurrection points even if there was a murderer resurrection point in the playfield.
* The criminal buff will now be correctly reset to 5 minutes if you hit your target again while you have the buff.
* All guards in Connall's Valley, Conarch Village, Old Tarantia, and Khemi will now attack players when appropriate.
* The NPC call "Fenor" in Conall's Valley is now tagged as a Redeemer.
* Connall's Valley only has "Fine" vendors in the shady camp now.
* All Black Marketers are now called Black Marketeers.
* Unscrupulous merchants in Lacheish, Purple Lotus, and Poitain can now enter their commercial enterprises in earnest with murderers (ie. the vendors are now usable).
* Eiglophian Mountains: Shady camp now has a Redeemer.
Added "Redeemer" tags to NPCs in Shady camps.
* The Totem of Origins should no longer teleport Stygian players right next to a City Guard.
* Fixed Redeemer Capoluchio's dialog so that it now displays the golden ! when he has quests for the player at level 80.
* Added xp rewards to several Redemption quests that did not have it.
* Added waypoint for the Redemption quest NPC to the quest Herbal Aid, in Eiglophian Mountains.
* You should notice more consistent dialog options across all Redemption quests.
* Shady Vendors should no longer be unresponsive at times.
* Redemption Quest - The Venom in the Water: The barrels have been fixed.
* Redemption Quest - Caught in the Net: Waypoint leading to the Spider Queen has been added.
* Guards are shown as hostile towards murderers now (red nametag) and not neutral.
* You and/or your pets will not splash damage neutral npcs anymore.
* Murderers get attacked on sight when spotted by guards.
* Criminals will never get help from a guard (when attacked by players and npcs).
* Innocents will get help from guards when getting attacked (by players and NPCs)
* Fixed a situation where you sometimes wouldn't get ported out of a minigame after you left the match.
* Fixed a bug where minigames would end as a result of spawning too many minions before the game began.
* Fixed hole in floor in the tier 2 tradepost.
* It's now possible to use the gate lever while mounted.
* Players can now only control one siege weapon at a time.
* Fixed the tooltip layout that alerts you to the upgrade timer. Added 'Upgrade available in:' to the timer, to clarify things. Changed timer format so it's not 'jumping' anymore when counting down.
* You will no longer lose items when building construction fails.
* The owners of a battlekeep should now learn the resurrection point of their keep after repairing the keep.
* Non-guilded player's pets will no longer attack their owners in Siege PvP.
* When a siege battle starts, the defending guild will now properly discover their battlekeep resurrection point.
* Added the "Local Time" Timer to the window.
* You can now close the city gates by using the city gate lever again. This allows you to close the gate faster to prevent someone else from entering the city.
* Attacking siege buildings with melee/ranged or unarmed will show correct damage on the client.
* Sorting the score window should now sort correctly.
* Building points gained by mercenaries will be rewarded to attacking guild as intended.
* Defending guild mercenaries can no longer gain points by killing attacking players.
* The new Channel "Siege Scores" will display point gain in siege combat.
* Siege weapons are now immune to fatalities.
* All Battle Keeps now have a minimum of 2 siege camps around the outer walls.
* Trebuchets should now properly display their nameplate and targeting arrow (if enabled).
* Battlekeeps will no longer have NPC guards.
* Destiny Quest Mage: Awakening III, A shift in the balance - Murble is now selling Jack of Ale as a non-violent solution.
* Destiny Quest Soldier: Awakening I, The Plague - Guards should no longer swarm you while talking to Valeria.
* Destiny Quest Solder: Awakening II, Flight to the Keep - Valeria will no longer fight in the bushes.
* Destiny Quest Soldier: Awakening II, Flight to the Keep - The guards protecting Quesado will spawn even when you skip all cutscenes.
* Destiny Quest Level 60: The Mark of Acheron will be properly removed at all times after completing this quest.
* Eiglophian Mountains has had additional content added.
* Eiglophian Mountains: The Blood-furred Beast - Increased the radius of the area that triggers the quest, and reduced the area the Mammoth roam within it.
* Eiglophian Mountains: Ante Up - Ice Worms should spawn correctly, and despawn if they're not killed within a few minutes.
* Eiglophian Mountains: Ante Up - Waypoints have been fixed.
* Eiglophian Mountains: To Send a Message - The cooldown timer should no longer start unless the boss spawns.
* Eiglophian Mountains: The Great Ordeal - Waypoints have been fixed.
* Eiglophian Mountains: Head of a Tormentor and Head of the Gatekeeper will now only drop if you have the appropriate quests.
* Halls of Eternal Frost: Added a particle glow to the bag of sands quest item.
* Khemi: The Mastermind - Commander Ramartarsi's respawn timer is set to 3 min. If you don't loot the head, you can kill him again.
* Khemi: The Raided Tomb - corrected the region in quest editor, so the waymarker is now correct.
* Kheshatta: The Four Accursed Keys - Added a pick-up animation when picking up the key in the Scorpion cave.
* Kheshatta: Ibis, Master of Hidden Secrets - Quest is no longer shareable.
* Khopshef: The Troubles of Thutmekri - Players should no longer have any problems with not being able to interact with friendly NPCs after killing quest targets.
* Oasis of Zaara: Opening the cage for the quest "Unjust Deserts" will now remove the Key from the Quest inventory.
* Onyx Chambers: Mushrooms now highlight properly. If you have the quest "Mushroom Harvest" from before the patch, please delete the quest and return to Nephturi and pick it up again.
* Onyx Chambers: Paid in Massacre - Quest now displays proper quest coordinates.
* Thunder River: Absolute War - Quest goal now tells the player to talk to Pavo. And the waypoint is correct.
* Tortage City: NPC Idogbe will no longer give out the quest "The Worshippers Demise" when the player is above the appropriate level.
* Tortage City: Valerius will now leave the Preparation Chamber after witnessing "Tarisha's Sacrifice".
* Tortage City: The legendary Turach - Turach now gives the player a reward consistent with what he tells the player he will give for completing the task.
* Tortage End Battle: Tarisha will no longer be laying on the ground passively when attacked by higher level characters.
* Wild Lands: Curse of Flies will now properly be removed when dying and will function properly if the player fails to complete the task.
* Wild Lands: Curse of Flies will now properly fail if the player dies doing it. If the quest is failed, it will no longer be deleted from the quest journal... a new goal will be revealed instead.
* Wild Lands: The Darkest Nightmare - The final goal will now update when the player kills Tyranus, not when examining his grave.
Destiny Soldier: Tina should now be happily lying on her bed under all circumstances when a soldier comes to visit her in her room!
* Khopshef: The Roots of the Earth - Quest goal has been updated with correct name.
Destiny Quest Soldier: Valeria will no longer leave dialog early to fight or charge blindly into battle at the Lighthouse.
* Conall's Valley Redemption Quest: The Mephitic Mushrooms now decreases murder points as it should.
* Conall's Valley Redemption Quest: The Venom in the Water now decreases murder points as it should.
* Conall's Valley Redemption Quest: Caught in the Net now decreases murder points as it should.
* Wild Lands of Zelata Redemption Quest: A Rogue Lover decreases murder points as it should.
* Wild Lands of Zelata Redemption Quest: Hidden Treasures now has an indicator on map for the location, and now allows you to complete the quest.
* Wild Lands of Zelata Redemption Quest: A Song of Triumph should now reduce murder points as it should.
* Wild Lands of Zelata Redemption Quest: A Song of Vengeance should now reduce murder points as it should.
* Wild Lands of Zleta Redemption Quest: A Song of Courage should now reduce murder points as it should.
* Purple Lotus Swamp Redemption Quest: Followers of the Crocodile Gode, the pendants will no longer disappear before they're supposed to.
* Eiglophian Mountains Redemption Quest: Herbal Aid now has a waypoint for the NPC.
* Field of the Dead Redemption Quest: Fewer Vanir has had its waypoint fixed.
* Poitain Redemption Quest: Chastising the Spirited Children, the spirit stones should not desappear before they're supposed to.
* Khopshef Province Redemption Quest: Ruthlessness has had a waypoint added.
* Voice overs in the quest 'The Last Archive' willno longer overlap while talking to the Abassadors in King Conan's Castle.
* Removed the cooldown timer from the redemtion quests in Thunder River, Khesatta, Field of the Dead, Atzels Approach, Eiglophian Mountains, Poitain, Lacheigh Plains, Purple Lotus Swamp, White Sands Ile, Khopshef Province, Wild Lands of Zelata, Conall's Valley, and Tarantia Noble District.
* Tarantia Noble District: The Chef - Fixed requirements so you should no longer receive incorrect dialog options from Juan, and so the quests should work as intended.
* The Grim Grey God: Wave 3 and 5 should now patrol as intended.
* Most Raid bosses will now attack and move at the same time.
* Chatha - The Strength in numbers buff has been improved. Chatha's second form now knockbacks players with the correct strength. Chatha's second form does a bit more damage.
* Excorant the Gargoylemaster - Gargoyles have gotten stronger. The Blood-Fused Gargoyle now behaves differently. Excorant will use his Earthen Curse at a slightly higher frequence.
* Incubus Succubus - Reset mechanics fixed. The Cambions now behave as they should.
* Kyllikki should summon adds after 20 seconds, and then 20 + random(5) seconds after one of them is killed.
* Kyllikki: Champion should now properly remove the Sadism effect upon reset. Added particle effect to the sadism buff (more stacks = more particles).
* Kyllikki: White hand Spellguards should properly reset when they have no hated target.
* Kyllikki: White hand Priests should properly reset when they have no hated target.
* Sabazios now has an additional spell that he casts, and his snakes have gotten weaker.
* Sabazios Poison vulnerability now has a better name.
* Seruha - Seruha has received a new powerful spell, Ripped from within.. beware! Both she and her minions have new abilities.
* Vistrix: Vistrix should act a bit more consistently when his attacker with the most agro dies.
* Yahkmar now does "Shake" on a timer. The shake is performed more often when more than 10 players are closer to Yakhmar than 12 meters. This shake ability should now have a much less adverse effect on framerate.
* Yakhmar should no longer try to attack dead targets.
* Yakhmar adds now have a ranged fallback if they can't reach their target.
* Yakhmar should now agro when players try to walk past him.
* Yakhmar's adds now properly choose a random initial target. They also have had their melee attack range to 4 meters (since they now have a ranged fallback).
* Yakhmar's add will now delay a little while after spawning before attacking players.
* Yakhmar will now correctly lock the instance when attacked.
* Yaremka the Soul Eater now enrages less frequently.
* Kyllikki should now properly remove all HOTs upon reset. She will also summon adds with the proper delay.
* Kyllikki: The mobs before Honorguard will no longer respawn after he has been killed.
* Nemedian and Howler NPCs in the new static camps have nametags, and are attackable.
* Killing Kyllikki now stops the trash earlier in the dungeon from respawning.
* Yakhmar now ignores the Necromancer "Frenzy" ability.