Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:13:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Compiled patch 3 test notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Compiled patch 3 test notes  (Read 3450 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: October 17, 2008, 09:43:40 AM

« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 03:57:45 PM by Trippy »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:55:47 AM

Hehe.

This patch is cool, much more than it looks on paper. I played with it a bit on test server and it plays good. That said, I didn't post earlier patch notes anymore as I realized they become redundant when the finals come out, save for a few things lost in the wall of text.

Bloodworth, do you have an open subscription to Age of Conan or... you're just a Trekkie?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:05 AM

Hehe.

This patch is cool, much more than it looks on paper. I played with it a bit on test server and it plays good. That said, I didn't post earlier patch notes anymore as I realized they become redundant when the finals come out, save for a few things lost in the wall of text.

Bloodworth, do you have an open subscription to Age of Conan or... you're just a Trekkie?  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Just watching. Currently playing War, and some other free MMO's. That's why i don't comment, just post.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Compiled patch 3 test notes  
Jump to: