Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football 2021 VaxPopuli 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2021 VaxPopuli  (Read 12084 times)
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: September 24, 2022, 11:24:27 AM

I will see your hot garbage auto-draft team, and raise you my own historically awful auto-draft team.  It was exactly what I thought I was getting...piece of shit Aaron Rodgers on the downside of his career and Dalvin onehitwonder Cook.  Plus a bunch of people I have never heard of.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #71 on: September 26, 2022, 06:17:52 AM

Carson Wentz would like to have a word about bad QB performances on autodraft teams.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #72 on: September 26, 2022, 07:46:51 PM

He got absolutely ROFLStomped yesterday.

I watched a bit of the Colts/Chiefs game, and speaking of QB's who are just past their prime - Matt Ryan. Honestly, a lot of the older ones I'm seeing now remind me of the Peyton Manning in his last year (and Drew Brees in his). Just no arm strength to go downfield, decreased accuracy, etc. Rodgers, Brady, but especially Ryan, just looked absolutely gassed. It doesn't help that their offenses seem to be predicated on dink and dunk.

WayAbvPar

Reply #73 on: October 19, 2022, 11:34:33 AM

Last undefeated team! Guaranteed I will lose the first round of the playoffs.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #74 on: October 30, 2022, 03:51:11 PM

Holy shit, my score today. Derek Carr, -1 point, Davante Adams, 1 point, Zeke out, Noah Brown also out (I didn't notice anyone being out because I worked until 10 last night and didn't even think about it this morning). Even if I had somehow managed to find someone to plug in for those 2 injuries and changed my QB, I'd still have been stomped.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #75 on: October 30, 2022, 08:46:44 PM

Meanwhile, my kicker also got 0 but my final score was 161.62.  Fantasy football is weird and arbitrary.
WayAbvPar

Reply #76 on: November 01, 2022, 10:01:16 AM

Lost my first game of the season by .82 points. No, not bitter at all.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #77 on: January 11, 2023, 04:50:35 PM

So it took a guy almost dying, but apparently I am the official 2022 champ. So suck it 😎

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football 2021 VaxPopuli  
Jump to: