Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Soccer 2019/2020 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soccer 2019/2020  (Read 130 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

on: August 25, 2019, 06:44:04 AM

Onwards.

Spurs being Spurs has started early this year.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 01:07:24 PM by Shannow »

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 10:31:48 PM

I think I am going to spring for the PL streaming package. I did it with NHL the past two years and loved it. Being able to watch games on demand is a great value.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Who the hell taught you how to write? Fuck, that sentence is like internet transmitted face-attacking knives. Jesus. schild
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 10:35:24 PM

You mean the NBC Sports Gold thing?

Also, yep, Spurs are Spursing it right up. Fucking Newcastle even. Clearly the Premier League wants to be a 2-team race.

WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 10:45:26 PM

Yup. Just signed up.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Who the hell taught you how to write? Fuck, that sentence is like internet transmitted face-attacking knives. Jesus. schild
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 07:42:40 AM

You mean the NBC Sports Gold thing?

Also, yep, Spurs are Spursing it right up. Fucking Newcastle even. Clearly the Premier League wants to be a 2-team race.

The PL was already a 2-team race before the season started. When's the first Liverpool - Man City match? It might end up being a 0-0 draw but the leadup is going to melt faces.

And fuck NBC sports. Until they make their website and app less of a shitty shit show I will not give them anymore money than needed.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 09:31:00 AM

I've managed to make it without the NBS Sports Gold app - I think I'll only miss like 2 Liverpool PL games the whole season without it. The big bitch about their Gold subscription is that it doesn't guarantee you all the games by itself - there are some games you can ONLY see if you have NBC Sports channel on your cable or streaming package. And if I'm not mistaken, a lot of people complained because on-demand matches weren't available on the service until after midnight.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

I cannot stress enough how bad whoever runs their web/app is. The website is so fucking bad that if I want a quick score check or find highlights I'll go to ESPN first.

I tried watching a game on the XBOX through the regular NBC sports app and it wouldn't let me ...even though I could watch on my phone..

At this point I'm assuming whoever runs it is just the son/daughter of some NBC big boss and that's the only reason they got the job.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Soccer 2019/2020  
Jump to: