Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:28:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW] 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW]  (Read 25669 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: August 27, 2019, 08:11:35 AM

Got the Gigalion, now I need to set up to play again...

I also snagged the Echoes 2 box. I love the strain stuff, great flair with some impact. The packaging got a significant bump from Echoes 1 to 2, good to see Poots continue to push for better quality stuff.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 05:04:07 AM

Gigalion fight was pretty fun though I expected it to be harder. The lantern twintails anime chick model was the highlight for me.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 12:16:46 PM

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 12:43:44 PM

I forgot to check if the new white speaker had game content goddammit. Putting game content into boxes at random is infuriating but I get that it's genius as well.

I'm already over trying to collect KD stuff (as of the Gryphon), and now I'm over trying to collect game content. He keeps finding new ways to milk the herd, and there are people lined up to do it. Not like I don't have more content than I could ever need already!

I was chuckling in the By Lantern's Light group because people were begging some guy to sell keychains he made by drilling a small eye hook into a die....but he put them up for £8/ea+shipping on the Night Market and they be sellin, so...
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: November 27, 2020, 10:57:06 AM

So a footnote for people with my white people problem: if you need to order more than 1 of the 1.6 card pack upgrades, do it through the pre-order link on the webstore. The campaign backerkit page is only allowing 1 to be added to your pledge. I think it has stickers to upgrade a 1.5 rulebook, in addition to the cards (I have 2 rulebooks, thus my wpp need).
schild
Administrator

Reply #40 on: November 27, 2020, 06:40:12 PM

Every black friday everything from the previous black friday comes back at half price

so all I did was buy every dice set lol
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: November 27, 2020, 08:48:51 PM

Every black friday everything from the previous black friday comes back at half price

so all I did was buy every dice set lol
I set up an alert to remind me to buy the new Echoes box next BF.

Even if I were to pick up Echoes III, I'd have to pay separate stiff shipping for the last pair of dice for my set (US Warehouse vs KD HQ). Would've cost me about $30 in tax/shipping for a $9 dice set.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 08:50:58 PM by Sky »
schild
Administrator

Reply #42 on: November 28, 2020, 01:22:22 PM

didn't look at the shipping cost.

Fake edit: looked, was $15. So $2.12ish a set. Tolerable since they were all half off.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: March 02, 2021, 07:33:37 AM

Got in my Wave 3 box today. Super tease, just the pinups and some bases.
schild
Administrator

Reply #44 on: March 02, 2021, 07:44:56 AM

Yeah mine hasn't even shipped. Are you opening them or selling them?
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: March 02, 2021, 08:59:17 AM

Opened for game content. I'll probably get around to assembling the models at some point, heh.

I've been thinking about selling some of my older stuff (non-game content) but I hate the hassle of it all. I sold an original Twilight Knight for around $125 a few years back and it was pretty sketchy, even the post office had no idea how to translate the address (somewhere in SE Asia) into fields for our postal system. It was a couple months before I felt comfortable that the guy wasn't going to try and pull a fast one.

I have a ....shitload of KD....but since I stopped painting minis more or less when I picked up traditional art, it seems a waste to sit on a lot of it.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #46 on: March 02, 2021, 09:38:49 AM

There were a number of board game cafes in Rangoon when I arrived, and was looking forward to getting into the local scene since I imagine I probably have one of the top collections in country right now.  Probably could have done some hilarious trades with some of the KS shit I don't really want.

Alas, covid and coups have killed that pretty good.   Ohhhhh, I see.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: November 24, 2022, 08:39:29 AM

Sneaky update on the site about the GC: https://kingdomdeath.com/news/gcoverview
schild
Administrator

Reply #48 on: November 25, 2022, 09:55:12 AM

What part is sneaky, they just did the kickstarter update also
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: November 25, 2022, 10:18:08 PM

I didn't know because I saw that and posted before the update dropped.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #50 on: November 28, 2022, 11:17:10 PM

Kingdom Death Simulator sale extended for another day. In case anybody else wants to get a key for what is essentially a TTS-style adaptation they're working on. Standard key is only $15.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: November 29, 2022, 07:16:22 AM

I was going to buy TTS for KDM but got the KDS instead. Just hoping it supports local games (cough solo play).

I'm hoping teh new hard plastic game content kit will be in regular distribution. I like the idea of smaller optional content chunks like that.
schild
Administrator

Reply #52 on: November 29, 2022, 07:27:57 AM

Yes it does

And

Yes it will

(I got the master key as did my kdm partner)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #53 on: November 29, 2022, 08:26:48 AM

Kingdom Death Simulator sale extended for another day. In case anybody else wants to get a key for what is essentially a TTS-style adaptation they're working on. Standard key is only $15.

Is this a way to actually play the game without dropping a ton of money? Or is this just an enhancement? The page isn't completely clear in that respect.

-Rasix
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #54 on: November 29, 2022, 08:52:07 AM

For $15 you get the base game. For $300 you eventually get all the main expansions (eventually). Main thing to note about this is that there’s no automation to it. You click on your character sheet and make adjustments. The cards aren’t coded to do anything, like move the monster and attack, you read the card and you do the thing. They’ve got a rule book there you can click on and read. Basically they digitized the minis, the cards, the rules and other pieces.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: December 20, 2022, 07:00:21 PM

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW]  
Jump to: