Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2020, 06:47:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW]  (Read 2619 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: August 27, 2019, 10:11:35 AM

Got the Gigalion, now I need to set up to play again...

I also snagged the Echoes 2 box. I love the strain stuff, great flair with some impact. The packaging got a significant bump from Echoes 1 to 2, good to see Poots continue to push for better quality stuff.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:07 AM

Gigalion fight was pretty fun though I expected it to be harder. The lantern twintails anime chick model was the highlight for me.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 02:16:46 PM

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 02:43:44 PM

I forgot to check if the new white speaker had game content goddammit. Putting game content into boxes at random is infuriating but I get that it's genius as well.

I'm already over trying to collect KD stuff (as of the Gryphon), and now I'm over trying to collect game content. He keeps finding new ways to milk the herd, and there are people lined up to do it. Not like I don't have more content than I could ever need already!

I was chuckling in the By Lantern's Light group because people were begging some guy to sell keychains he made by drilling a small eye hook into a die....but he put them up for 8/ea+shipping on the Night Market and they be sellin, so...

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Kingdom Death: Monster [NSFW]  
Jump to: