Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:51:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Once Upon a Time In Hollywood 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Once Upon a Time In Hollywood  (Read 1849 times)
Stewie
Terracotta Army

on: March 20, 2019, 09:35:12 AM

Professional Forum Lurker.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:03:23 AM

i really want to see every scene with Mike Moh as Bruce Lee like 50 times over

he should just make that movie
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 11:28:07 AM

Yeah, based on his track record, I don't know exactly what to feel about this one. Moh does look good as Bruce Lee and Margot Robbie is a good choice for Sharon Tate, but I'm not entirely sure how a black crime comedy film about the Manson murders will play.

Rishathra
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 06:34:24 AM

They could play it like Inglorious Basterds and have Bruce Lee save Sharon Tate at the end.

"...you'll still be here trying to act cool while actually being a bored and frustrated office worker with a vibrating anger-valve puffing out internet hostility." - Falconeer
"That looks like English but I have no idea what you just said." - Trippy
Stewie
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 07:18:30 AM

From what I am reading (and the internet is never wrong, right?) the movie is not specifically about the Tate Murders. They just happen at the same time and place as the movie is set and will probably be story adjacent but not central. But ultimately who the fuck knows.

Also as Rishathra said I wouldn't be surprised if he changes what actually happened.

Professional Forum Lurker.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Once Upon a Time In Hollywood  
Jump to: