Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:44:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2018: That's Not a Sack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2018: That's Not a Sack  (Read 61765 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #175 on: January 08, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

Packers hire the OC from the goddamn Titans as their head coach. I'm not sure why, exactly. TBF, he was QB coach under Kyle Shanahan when Matt Ryan won the MVP, and he was a non-playcalling OC for Sean McVay and the Rams during the 2016 season (when Goff turned his career around and had a monster year) so the theory seems to be that he is a whiz at working with good QB's. So either Marcus Mariotta is just not a good QB (a theory I'm hoping is true and seems to be borne out by the facts) or this guy is overrated because of who he worked for and with prior to his time with the Titans.

Also, the Cardinals hired Kliff Kingsbury (someone who apparently misplaced the goddamn C on the way to spelling their name) as their coach. That's mostly notable because 1) Kingsbury had just been hired to be USC's OC and had not coached a single down for them and 2) Kingsbury's college coaching career consists of having a losing record but having coached Patrick Mahomes and Baker Mayfield and Case Keenum in college at Texas Tech. So... win? I don't even know.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #176 on: January 13, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

Mariotta had nerve damage or whatever that was all year is probably why that didn't count against him no?

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #177 on: January 13, 2019, 07:17:20 PM

I certainly hope so. It could just be that Mariotta isn't very good.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2018: That's Not a Sack  
Jump to: