Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay?  (Read 25000 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #35 on: September 10, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

Continuing my tradition of leaving most of my points on the bench.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 10, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

It bodes ill that my best players this week were my Kicker and my Defense.  Very ill indeed.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #37 on: September 15, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

FYI: I feel pretty lucky with Conner RB, so I'm looking to trade Kareem Hunt for a WR1.  Toss me a message or whatever.  I may send out a few trade offers tonight.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #38 on: September 19, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

I was looking at throwing you a trade offer, but my team is awful without Bell.  Serves me right for going late on WRs.
ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

After week 3, I think I'm third worst in total points scored by my 3 lineups.  I'm about to go 3-0. 

I feel like the 2018 Seattle Mariners, pre All Star Break.  This shit is totally unsustainable, may as well look for that 5 year extension of my contract (ala Scott Servais and Jerry DiPoto) before reality slaps me back into mediocrity.

And I beat WayAbvPar in week 2, I love this league!!!!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Way and I are tied down to the decimal point going into tonight's game. I've got Mike Evans and he has DeSean Jackson. Our game will literally come down to the hands of Fitzmagic. It almost makes me want to watch the game.

ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

On a somewhat unrelated note, twenty of us at work threw in $20 each into our Annual NFL Survivor Pool. If Tampa Bay loses tonight, we will have a winner!  After week 3!  Holy fuck, what a first 3 weeks of parody/garbage/ridiculousness.  I'm so glad I don't gamble on sports, I'd be penniless.

WayAbvPar

Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Way and I are tied down to the decimal point going into tonight's game. I've got Mike Evans and he has DeSean Jackson. Our game will literally come down to the hands of Fitzmagic. It almost makes me want to watch the game.

We could be part of an audience reaching into the several dozens!   awesome, for real

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #43 on: October 23, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Who is no longer winless? This guy!  awesome, for real

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

You did it!  Your team actually looks pretty decent for a second half run.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #45 on: October 23, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I am riding Todd Gurley to the CHAMPIONSHIP, BOIIIIIIIIIII!!!

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: October 23, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I am riding Todd Gurley to the CHAMPIONSHIP, BOIIIIIIIIIII!!!

He's going to be LT's record season.
WayAbvPar

Reply #47 on: November 07, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

3-0 since starting 0-6. Futility reigns!

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

I'm about to go 13-1.

Heartbreak
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I thought after I got Kamara that Gurley and Kamara would carry me to the championship. About 2 weeks after that, both started getting almost no touches in comparison so I fucked off into oblivion on the back of Carson goddamn Wentz.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #50 on: December 20, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

I'm about to go 13-1.

Heartbreak

Nah, you've got this.

I'd be shocked if my team pulled it off.  The strongest part of the season for me was week 3 - 11.  Once Brees started to fade and Tyreek Hill/David Johnson became less consistent I had a hard time winning games.  I don't even think I'll be playing Brees this week at all.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: December 20, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

I really loved my team all year, but boy did last weekend's games just prove the "any given Sunday" theorem.

Great job to the top 2 teams, both deserve to be facing off in the finals. 
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #52 on: December 23, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

This final is a lot of fun.  Projected difference is .55 and we're almost halfway into the evening game on Sunday.  It really could go either way.

Wishing I had played Sony Michel over either of my RBs, but picking up Mayfield and benching Brees was right so one good decision for one bad.  This could come down to MrHat's defense on Monday.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #53 on: December 24, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

I see you're now in a position of having to root for Oakland's offense.  Good luck!
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #54 on: December 24, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

Yeah, I'm not even sure there's anyone left in Oakland who shares my hope for tonight. 

Mahomes had a good second half and that was that.  I had a good run, but MrHat's team is awesome.  He deserves the win.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: December 30, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

Yeah, I'm not even sure there's anyone left in Oakland who shares my hope for tonight. 

Mahomes had a good second half and that was that.  I had a good run, but MrHat's team is awesome.  He deserves the win.

Undefeated!  [barely]

Good season.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay?  
Jump to: