Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay?  (Read 996 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #35 on: September 10, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Continuing my tradition of leaving most of my points on the bench.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

-H.L. Mencken
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 11, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

It bodes ill that my best players this week were my Kicker and my Defense.  Very ill indeed.

Never, ever assume someone that short and fat has their shit together. - Schild
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #37 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

FYI: I feel pretty lucky with Conner RB, so I'm looking to trade Kareem Hunt for a WR1.  Toss me a message or whatever.  I may send out a few trade offers tonight.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #38 on: September 19, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

I was looking at throwing you a trade offer, but my team is awful without Bell.  Serves me right for going late on WRs.
ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

After week 3, I think I'm third worst in total points scored by my 3 lineups.  I'm about to go 3-0. 

I feel like the 2018 Seattle Mariners, pre All Star Break.  This shit is totally unsustainable, may as well look for that 5 year extension of my contract (ala Scott Servais and Jerry DiPoto) before reality slaps me back into mediocrity.

And I beat WayAbvPar in week 2, I love this league!!!!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Way and I are tied down to the decimal point going into tonight's game. I've got Mike Evans and he has DeSean Jackson. Our game will literally come down to the hands of Fitzmagic. It almost makes me want to watch the game.

ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

On a somewhat unrelated note, twenty of us at work threw in $20 each into our Annual NFL Survivor Pool. If Tampa Bay loses tonight, we will have a winner!  After week 3!  Holy fuck, what a first 3 weeks of parody/garbage/ridiculousness.  I'm so glad I don't gamble on sports, I'd be penniless.

WayAbvPar

Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Way and I are tied down to the decimal point going into tonight's game. I've got Mike Evans and he has DeSean Jackson. Our game will literally come down to the hands of Fitzmagic. It almost makes me want to watch the game.

We could be part of an audience reaching into the several dozens!   awesome, for real

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Who the hell taught you how to write? Fuck, that sentence is like internet transmitted face-attacking knives. Jesus. schild
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Bat Country fantasy football for 2018 yea or nay?  
Jump to: