Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Conan Exiles  |  Topic: Urban Planning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urban Planning  (Read 2100 times)
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: August 10, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

If you're looking for things to craft, I suggest double stacks of foundation blocks with wall torches on the side, braziers on top, and optional wall-mounted signs under the torches (rather than separate standing signs).

I went ahead and did this to blaze a trail from the Dagon obelisk to my base.  Check it out, it's a fun little hike.   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

I made that run. Dagon is a slumlord. That coastal property is totally going to ruin.

You know what I wish? I wish they had divided up the resources better so that their might be actual reason to trade between us. Right now I think we are all just going and getting whatever we need, instead of mining/harvesting our particular local goods and then running them over to the next region. Once you get north of the barrier you can be pretty much self sufficient for all the upper level stuff.

Do you have access to iron in the jungle there? I'm asking because I snagged a few potions of Set from Trad'R Sam's and wanted to drop something off for them. I mean, it is "Trad'R Sam's" and not "Take What You Want Sam's."
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #106 on: August 10, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Do you have access to iron in the jungle there? I'm asking because I snagged a few potions of Set from Trad'R Sam's and wanted to drop something off for them. I mean, it is "Trad'R Sam's" and not "Take What You Want Sam's."

I can always use moar bricks.   awesome, for real

also, for those unaware of the story behind the name Trad'r Sam

"Nice attempted blast about my "drinking".  I do enjoy a nice cuppa, but that is because I am a bon vivant of gregarious nature and cheery disposition." - Ab
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: August 11, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

The jungle is kind of a useless appendix to the game overall--I mean, it's visually interesting, but there's almost no unique resources there, especially now that the lizards don't routinely drop volatile glands.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: August 13, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

I have begun building the colusseum.

It is going to be quite gargantuan.

Wish me luck.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

http://tinyurl.com/d89qk7g

Reply #109 on: Today at 11:07:23 AM

Good luck.  I've been slowly building a half-assed version of the Pantheon.  Gathering all the mats for this shit is slow going.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Conan Exiles  |  Topic: Urban Planning  
Jump to: