Project Gorgon

<< < (2/6) > >>

HaemishM:
Gods and Heroes was SO BAD.

I'd be interested in trying it (sees it's $40 for an early access MMO). NOPE.

raydeen:
Well, it's $40 one time at any rate. From what I understand, there will be some sort of $5 per month V.I.P. thing as well at some point. Husband and wife dev team - I thought it might have been the Prairie Games team who did Minions of Mirth as it certainly looks like their style (old school EQ). If I do pull the trigger and decide to be a lab rat, I'll let you guys know how it is.

WayAbvPar:
Quote from: Rendakor on March 30, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Looks interesting in an old school kinda way, but no fucking way am I spending $40 on an early access MMO. :ye_gods:

This.

Mandella:
Quote from: HaemishM on March 30, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Gods and Heroes was SO BAD.

I wonder if their "hidden server" is still up?

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, apparently after Gods and Heroes went bust they left one server active to legally satisfy those who bought "Lifetime Subscriptions." There was no official linkage to it, no way to buy a new subscription or even download the game, but it still stood. I found it once years ago and logged back in (using my beta sub I think for the free trail). It was all there, and absolutely no one else on the server, at least that was using General chat.

I guess all the Lifetime players had moved on to Hellgate:London or something...

:why_so_serious:

Cadaverine:
I played around with PG a year or two ago when it was available for free.  It was functional, but  very amateurish.  I suppose if you had $40 burning a hole in your pocket, and a need to relive your days in Asheron's Call?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page