Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:27:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017  (Read 50495 times)
Gimfain
Terracotta Army

Reply #175 on: October 15, 2019, 12:12:41 AM

Its still hopeless to play this game with rl friends because they don't play enough. Decided to roll a priest a week ago on same side and server type with with my original name on same side I played back in the days. I'm now level 40, which is as far as I got with my horde druid before I ditched that one. The biggest difference is that this character I play in a really friendly guild where majority was in a fairly casual raid group that I had joined a few months before i quit retail for good. Its far more relaxed, its easy to play group content and progression is still addictive, fuck you Skinner. I haven't played this much leveling dungeons in any game including vanilla wow, back then I only played them once or twice.

Its going to hit the same problem I had with all mmorpg, you get to cap, you do the endgame dungeons and after 1-3 months you either raid or die.

When you ask for a miracle, you have to be prepared to believe in it or you'll miss it when it comes
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017  
Jump to: