Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 05:33:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: CASTLE ROCK 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CASTLE ROCK  (Read 171 times)
schild
Administrator

on: October 09, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3U7Z94NHgg

BILL SKARSGARD

SHAWSHANK

OH MY GOD
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:57:05 AM

I'm still kind of What the fuck? over this whole idea.

jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

Part of me thinks this could be amazing. Another part thinks they're biting off more than they can chew.  Another part still remembers the Dome and wants to put this entire thing out of mind.  That part is winning by putting the theme song of Fraggle Rock in my head every time I see the title of this show.

Clap clap.

I miss Good Eats.  *Sniff*
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

This has been on my Hulu watchlist for absolute ages!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

Well. I'm confused.

Paelos: Somebody find that post where I declared Seattle dead, because those fuckers are NFL cockroaches in the NFC.
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 04:24:33 PM

From Wikipedia:

On February 17, 2017, Hulu announced they were once again partnering with J.J. Abrams and Stephen King to create another limited series based on King's works. The series entitled Castle Rock named after the fictional town in King's native Maine which has served as the setting for a number of his novels, novellas and short stories.[2] A teaser of the series was released some time after the announcement by Abrams' production company, Bad Robot. The series is set to explore the themes and worlds uniting King's entire canon, while brushing up against some of his most iconic and beloved stories. On February 21, 2017, Hulu issued a 10-episode order for the series, with production set to begin at a later date.[3]Filming is expected to begin in August 2017.[4] Filming will be done in the small New England Western Massachusetts town of Orange [5]. Melanie Lynskey, André Holland, Sissy Spacek, Jane Levy and Bill Skarsgård are set to star.

These are some of the people that played rolls in iconic movies based upon King's work.

I miss Good Eats.  *Sniff*
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: CASTLE ROCK  
Jump to: