Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 05:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NHL 2017 / 2018 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NHL 2017 / 2018  (Read 216 times)
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

Trading Cotton for Chalupas in 2014!

on: August 24, 2017, 10:40:29 AM

So, rookie camps are set to go pretty soon, which means we're fairly close to having hockey again.

Also, just got the email that Yahoo is doing fantasy hockey again this year - any takers?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Speedy Cerviche
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

Haha yeah I saw that email and started thinking about my draft strategy in my league with friends.

Would be down for a F13 league too.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

I, too, would play.
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

I am thinking I need to sub to Center Ice this year, so playing fantasy hockey would make that even better. In.

Also, it would be nice to watch some competent players instead of the dregs the Canucks are icing these days  Heartbreak

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Who the hell taught you how to write? Fuck, that sentence is like internet transmitted face-attacking knives. Jesus. schild
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 06:29:03 AM

Vegas is looking pretty good to start the year.  Nice to see Fleury kicking ass.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

Vegas is looking pretty good to start the year.  Nice to see Fleury kicking ass.

Vegas actually has a not awful team, unlike past expansion teams.  If Fleury can play like he use to then they'll be good in goal.  Their defence is OK, not spectacular but not horrible, either.  The real concern was always on scoring.  There's just not much there.  I'm happy Calgary looks like they may be living up to expectations.  Mike Smith has been good so far and they finally beat the Ducks in Anaheim for the first time since like 2004. ACK!

I'll pre order you SWTOR if you let me put my lightsaber in your sarlaac cave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWb3cxA4g_U&feature=related
Shame Is a component of the Discount - k3b2h3g46c0a
Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things. - Schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NHL 2017 / 2018  
Jump to: