Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:51:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Green man gaming summer sale 2017 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Green man gaming summer sale 2017  (Read 48561 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: July 05, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

I bought nothing. Limited funds + shitty sale format = no fucks given.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: July 05, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

I blame the booze.

Aarklash: Legacy (really liked Cyanide's other fantasy stuff, Orcs and Men and Styx, so figured I'd give this a shot)
The Last Door Collector's Edition Bundle (because Lovecraft)
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst (I hear it's like Monster Hunter, which I've never played, so might as well dip a toe in here)
Rogue State (uhh, not sure why)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge (years ago, I had a screenshot from the Steam store of a page that said "Based on your recent purchase of 'Toejam and Earl 2: Panic on Funkotron' we think you might also enjoy: 'The Prima Strategy Guide for Hunted: The Demon's Forge'" because logic... and now I can finally sit down and play the game that inspired it)
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R (I look forward to the day when someone develops and app that automatically abbreviates fighting game titles to something like 'Guilty Gear etc. etc.')
Sky Break (hopefully better than FarSky, but reviews are mixed... I think this one must have been on sale)
Cally's Caves Definitive Collection (hello, 2d retro indie platformer, shocking to see you here)
Party Hard Collector's Edition (I think someone said this one was fun?)
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor (I've heard a bit about this game, and it sounds really interesting atmospherically, even though I suspect it's not exactly going to be 'fun')
Carrie's Order Up (the hell did this even get on my wish list)
Cursed Castilla - Maldita Castilla EX (hello again, 2d retro indie platformer)
Wolfsong (RPGmaker?  Really?  Siiiiiiigh.)
Fallout 4 (Hey, finally, a game I might actually play!)
NecroVisioN + NecroVisioN: Lost Company (No idea why this one is here, either)
World Of Diving (Sure, why not, Subnautica is cool, diving in general is cool, maybe this won't suck)
Pandora: First Contact (another space 4X I can install next to Nu Alpha Centauri and never touch or look at)
Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol (hello yet AGAIN 2d retro indie platformer)
Disney Epic Mickey 2 (I'd prefer the first one, but I don't think it's on Steam and I don't care enough to look)
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (I have the original Indigo Prophecy, which I haven't beaten, why did I get this)
Shipwreck Deluxe Edition (hmm, looks a lot like Zelda but I'm expecting something more on the level of Anodyne)
Ray Gigant (a combination VN and dungeon crawler... I don't like either of those things, so naturally I bought this)
200% Mixed Juice (I have a bunch of Orange Juice stuff, it's never mind blowing or anything but it's fun enough)
Pathologic Classic HD (looks weird enough to be intriguing, no idea if it's any good)
Mighty Gunvolt (hello yet again AGAIN 2d retro platformer)
FINAL FANTASY IX (because 12 still isn't on Steam for some reason)
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition (It was cheap, at least)
Hollow Knight & Soundtrack (should have got the Gog version)
Mortal Kombat XL (I don't know why I buy these, I never play them online and nobody I know IRL will play them with me anymore, just burning money at this point)
Mighty No. 9 (I'm crying like an anime fan on prom night)
Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle (Sure, edutainment, learn while playing video games.  I hope it works while uninstalled, sitting in my Steam library, because otherwise OOPS)
Planar Conquest ("if we keep remaking Master of Magic, eventually one of them HAS to not suck")
Quadrilateral Cowboy Deluxe Edition (I like Blendo Games stuff, but it's too weird for me to know if it's worth full price)

Total damage:
$249.10

Plus about $50 from the Gog sale earlier which was mostly just random crap like Oddworld and Tex Murphy and Rune.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:24:30 PM by Kail »
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #72 on: July 05, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Couldn't really make an impulse purchase.
I think this is the first time I finished Summer sale with below $1 purchase.
I spent more on KFC the other day.

There's nothing wrong with that, I try to tell myself.
It tasted good.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Arinon
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: July 05, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

Hollow Knight
Unexplored
Dishonoured 2 (was on the fence about this one given the price but I'll probably get to it before the fall sale so whatever)
Dungeonmans
Hexcells
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Which puts me around $50.

I also bought PUBG during the sale despite it not being on sale.   Peer pressure!
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: July 05, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

I bought something.  I then returned it two days later.  I wish they would go back to the old format.  Or better yet, someone needs to invent a time machine so I can go back to when I didn't already have everything I wanted.  I am mainly only looking at VR stuff these days anyway, but they tend to do the usual 20% for the stuff on my wishlist.  Screw that.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #75 on: July 06, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

Geez, Kail.  You bought EVERYTHING!   ACK!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: July 07, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Yeah, there goes my food budget for the month.  I think RK47 has the right idea...  on the plus side, at least I'll have something to play while my ramen is microwaving.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #77 on: July 07, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Yeah, there goes my food budget for the month.  I think RK47 has the right idea...  on the plus side, at least I'll have something to play while my ramen is microwaving.

1) mi goreng, look that shit up on amazon and buy the 30 pack of mixed flavors. https://www.amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM

2) microwave? why do you hate yourself so much.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #78 on: July 08, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

I bought Oxenfree ($5), Domina ($5), Kenshi ($18), PUBattlegrounds ($30).

I returned Oxenfree (it's $5 on Android too) and Kenshi (felt like the year 2000).

Battlegrounds wasn't on sale, but god damn am I glad I bought it.

Domina is a fun few hours too, you basically run a gladiator ludus.  It could've been a mobile game though.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: July 08, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

Domina looks fun (I had never heard of it) but I agree it belongs on Android. Wishlisted, maybe when it goes on sale again I'll pick it up.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: July 12, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

Domina looks fun (I had never heard of it) but I agree it belongs on Android. Wishlisted, maybe when it goes on sale again I'll pick it up.

I impulse bought it the first day because the video looked cool.  It's pretty bad.  It's more of a sim game with some shitty combat occasionally.
schild
Administrator

Reply #81 on: July 17, 2017, 01:34:41 PM

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

7 Days to Die is $10 at GMG. I'm closing in on 300 hours, so....

Early access but small but active dev team releasing 6-9mo major build updates.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #83 on: July 24, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

Forgot to log in to snag Just Cause 3, don't want to pay a lot, heard it wasn't as good as 2.

Speaking of which, I did buy the last Avalanche Sweden title, Mad Max, on the flash sale. I thought about it when it was on Steam sale, but was too deep in 7D2D. Still am, and have Witcher 3 to finish now that my computer seems more stable with the new PSU.

But just about to putting in electricity in 7D2D, shotgun turrets, electric fences and whirling blades of doom? Yes, please!
Gimfain
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: July 24, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

Grabbed ori on the flash sale.

When you ask for a miracle, you have to be prepared to believe in it or you'll miss it when it comes
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Green man gaming summer sale 2017  
Jump to: