Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2019, 02:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Destiny 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Destiny 2  (Read 37250 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #210 on: January 10, 2019, 08:11:34 PM

As grindy as BA may be, if that was your focus, you missed a lot of good shit.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: January 11, 2019, 12:48:07 AM

There was more to it than going from forge to forge? I'd finished CoO/WM/Forsaken on all 3 characters and had got them all to 600. The need to keep grinding more levels as part of the DLC did my head in and the cosmetics aren't worth it. If they implemented cosmetics as in Guild Wars I'd be interested.

If there is more storyline etc I'd try forges again but TBH I can't see it being worthwhile. I didn't get past the first forge because it was a case of grind some more for higher level gear so that you can do the content. It's as bad as the  Ace of Spades shit which I'm still not over - playing crucible on Aussie ping made that shit un-doable.

I'm sick of Bungie locking stuff behind grind and PVP.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #212 on: January 11, 2019, 03:18:43 AM

Bungie tells Activision to piss off and keeps Destiny in the process.

Considering Kotick is still a goatfucker, this is good news. They also got a cool 100 mil in fresh funding to throw at a new game, which I'm hoping is related to Marathon.
It's interesting they were able to get out of their contract a year and half or so early (was supposed to last until mid-2020). Bungie must have been costing Activision a decent chunk of money.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Destiny 2  
Jump to: