Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:39:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Baywatch - Yeah, that's right, BAYWATCH 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baywatch - Yeah, that's right, BAYWATCH  (Read 6565 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: December 09, 2016, 09:36:37 AM

Trailer

The Rock and Zac Efron in a Baywatch reboot movie directed by the guy that did Horrible Bosses. Like schild and I were saying in Discord, this is how you do a remake like Ghostbusters 2.

I actually want to see this movie.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 10:05:02 AM

Did not expect that to be so hilarious.

I am the .00000001428%
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 01:27:55 PM

It's basically just following what the 21 Jump Street movies did. It does look pretty funny, but given the involvement of Efron and the Rock (who are both pretty funny but also don't seem to turn down any roles) and the screenwriters whose sole credits involve Freddy vs. Jason and the Friday the 13th reboot my optimism remains cautious.
Speedy Cerviche
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 02:14:23 PM

The first film to be shot entirely in slow motion...
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

It's basically just following what the 21 Jump Street movies did. It does look pretty funny, but given the involvement of Efron and the Rock (who are both pretty funny but also don't seem to turn down any roles) and the screenwriters whose sole credits involve Freddy vs. Jason and the Friday the 13th reboot my optimism remains cautious.

The Rock may not turn down any roles but he also doesn't do bad movies.

I am the .00000001428%
Triax
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 04:47:09 PM

I have no idea what that is but I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist.

I am the .00000001428%
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 06:36:41 PM

I didn't like San Andreas, Central Intelligence, or that G.I. Joe Sequel. Pain & Gain and Hercules are watchable I guess. Didn't watch Journey 2. The Rock is probably the only good thing in any of those movies. He almost made Central Intelligence worth watching.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 09:14:00 AM

Tooth Fairy (2010). It was far better than you'd think, for a kid's movie. Not something I'd seek-out but I didn't hate my life when watching it the way I have with other kid's movies. It's no "Labrynth" or "The Dark Crystal" but was better than "The Witches."

This movie looks decent fun. If I check it out or not will depend on what it opens against.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 08:03:56 PM

Tooth Fairy (2010). It was far better than you'd think, for a kid's movie. Not something I'd seek-out but I didn't hate my life when watching it the way I have with other kid's movies. It's no "Labrynth" or "The Dark Crystal" but was better than "The Witches."

This movie looks decent fun. If I check it out or not will depend on what it opens against.

A lot of The Rock's early movies were efforts to distance himself from his wrestling past.  When he decided that wasn't working he went back to what made his WWE persona so successful and he's been making bank ever since.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 12:01:51 AM

I guess people have forgotten "
[/quote]

Doom.

Hic sunt dracones.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 11:26:45 AM

"You don't get to say that, you're just...tan..."

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
WayAbvPar

Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

I will see this. Anyone else hear more than a little of Barack in Dwayne Johnson's voiceover in the beginning?

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #13 on: December 25, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

Edit: woops wrong thread
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 08:38:54 PM by Abagadro »

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 06:55:08 AM

'Cause I'm Baywatch motherfucker'   DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

Resurrecting to mention this is on Prime video now (both a regular and extended cut).

It is pretty entertaining with some good one liners.

Worth it if you want some lighthearted entertainment.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Baywatch - Yeah, that's right, BAYWATCH  
Jump to: