Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:47:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Dragon's Dogma PC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma PC  (Read 1351 times)
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

on: February 04, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

This WJARPG (Westernized Japanese Action Rocket Propelled Grenade) is a bit of a hidden gem and it had a stealth release on Steam. I've played it now for 20 hours and it's really really good.

The port is competent and most importantly the interminable load times of the PS3 version are gone, so climbing monsters and looting everything can be your focus. It even has a proper fast travel system with the Dark Arisen add-on, no more cock stabbing max encumbrance treks through the wilderness. And you can shut up the pawns if you like, which I understand was a highly requested feature. Didn't bother me though.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:40:31 AM by jakonovski »
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

It had its own meaty thread here back then (started by you): http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=22004.0

But yes, it has been loved more than enough, and the PC release only adds to the love. Long live Dragon's Dogma (and someone please make the pawns shut the yap up).

jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 07:41:12 AM

The poop, I searched for it and it didn't return anything. Oh well, delete this thing I guess.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 05:07:47 PM

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 10:19:18 AM

Whoa, a PSA to anyone playing: do not use "return to checkpoint". It will not return you to a checkpoint, but rather the last time you slept at an inn. You can quit without save and then continue and get back to the real save, but it's possible to overwrite your progress.

edit: also that comic needs to reverse the panels. Because I can't help but laugh at my silly pawns. They're so dumb.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:33:31 AM by jakonovski »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Dragon's Dogma PC  
Jump to: