Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Oculus/Vive/PSVR 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oculus/Vive/PSVR  (Read 17112 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #315 on: July 11, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

I have to agree with schild on this one. I've tried to shop through Amazon's Prime Day deals and it's fucking awful. Shit is just categorized so broadly and inconsistently that things end up in multiple places and there's no real rhyme or reason for it. It's like trying to window shop from the subway while on acid and meth.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #316 on: July 11, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

I guess I don't understand either of you.

You literally select "Prime Day" from the search bar category filter and just put in a keyword of things you'd like to buy.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #317 on: July 11, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Amazon's UX designers are fucking muppets who are either forced to skullfuck every customer with as many cross sell opportunities as possible by the marketing dicks, or they are just literally incapable of understand how the human eye processes information. Even their search results are shit, not only because their database guys also are huffing the paint of too much cross sell, or again, because they just can't understand how normal humans process information. It's absolute overload on every single screen they have.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #318 on: July 11, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

The three things I found were either priced less elsewhere or inferior and I put the better version on my wishlist.

So far I've bought one book with the -$5 code (PRIMEBOOKS17).

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Topic: Oculus/Vive/PSVR  
Jump to: