Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2015 College Football 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015 College Football  (Read 34369 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #70 on: October 19, 2015, 10:51:21 PM

SUCK IT ALL OF U

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #71 on: October 20, 2015, 12:06:53 AM

-Rasix
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: October 20, 2015, 04:04:25 AM

Muck Fichigan.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #73 on: October 31, 2015, 08:43:57 AM

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14015177/jt-barrett-ohio-state-buckeyes-arrested-operating-vehicle-intoxicated

JT Barrett out for a DUI. Of course the charge is OVI which is an interesting way of putting it instead of using DUI for a star D1 quarterback. Jones will be moving in so I doubt they'll falter much.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #74 on: November 01, 2015, 11:00:47 AM

It's a state law thing. Ohio has OVIs not DUIs. They're the same thing but have different acronyms because of the naming outlined in the statute.

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/ohio.php

ed: Didn't you live in Ohio? You should know this.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: November 01, 2015, 01:16:29 PM

Yeah, I did... And EVERYONE but the courts called it DUI. But if the state wants to be a special snowflake...  awesome, for real

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: November 01, 2015, 02:32:23 PM

Gotdamn, the fix was in on that Miami game.  Entire officiating crew suspended for two games.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #77 on: November 01, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

Gotdamn, the fix was in on that Miami game.  Entire officiating crew suspended for two games.

That's amazing.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: November 01, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Yeah Duke got jobbed... and I say this as a former Miami student.

Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: November 07, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

And the refs blow another call at the end of a game to effectively Michigan State's season.  This sport is basically unwatchable.
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: November 08, 2015, 06:53:23 AM

And to no one's surprise, Bama shut down LSU's running game and watched the Tigers twist in the wind. Seriously, when is that university going to wake up and politely tell Miles to start developing a passing game or get lost?

Every year, same story: stop LSU from running, win the game. I can't even recall an LSU QB who had over 300yds through the air since the Russell/Flynn years. Beating the Tigers is easy, stack the box. And props to Bama... their lines were incredible on both sides. Surprised LSU's O-line got pushed around like that. LSU will get to another waste of a minor bowl game when get handled by Arkansas and Ole Miss. I hope this means recruits start looking elsewhere and LSU gets a little fire lit under their asses and realize they have no passing game.

Rasix

Reply #81 on: November 15, 2015, 06:00:29 PM

Pac12 pulled a communal Red Wedding on Saturday. Everyone lost, mostly in gut wrenching manner. Glad to beat Utah, especially after that cheap shot on our QB, who is now likely done for the rest of the season.

-Rasix
Terracotta Army

Reply #82 on: November 16, 2015, 03:58:33 AM

*sigh

LSU loses to Bama and has now just packed it in for the season. Seriously, they need to look into a new coach. Losing to Arkansas has become a regular thing, but losing to them at home? Fuck that, Les...you gotta go.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #83 on: November 16, 2015, 07:22:45 AM

That loss to Arkansas is about as horrific a loss as you can have in the SEC West at home.

Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: November 16, 2015, 07:52:21 AM

That loss to Arkansas is about as horrific a loss as you can have in the SEC West at home.

Well they routinely lose to Arkansas because reasons. Something about that golden boot trophy I guess. But I agree... that was embarrassing.

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #85 on: November 20, 2015, 01:47:23 PM

Pac12 pulled a communal Red Wedding on Saturday. Everyone lost, mostly in gut wrenching manner. Glad to beat Utah, especially after that cheap shot on our QB, who is now likely done for the rest of the season.

There wasn't any cheap shot. Guy wasnt down and the hit was to his shoulder.  Wilson took several just like it from ariz. You run the ball as a qb you are going to take some shots.   Considering how ticky tac officials are now with targeting the fact there wasn't even a flag shows it was a good hit.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
WayAbvPar

Reply #86 on: November 20, 2015, 02:05:14 PM

I didn't see the play, but I wouldn't consider the absence of a flag any sort of proof that an infraction didn't occur when Pac-12 refs are involved. They are beyond incompetent.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: November 20, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

They call targeting if you breathe on a guy's head these days.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
WayAbvPar

Reply #88 on: November 20, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

Oh I know- UW has had at least 2 guys ejected for it this season (which is fucking ridiculous). It was just a chance to take a shot at the officials, since they are clowns.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #89 on: November 20, 2015, 05:50:37 PM

I won't argue with you there. That game saw the single worst call of bullshit offensive PI called against the Utes that I have ever seen. 

-H.L. Mencken
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #90 on: November 21, 2015, 04:42:49 PM

They got enough rain in Columbus to float an ark, and the gameplay between Ohio State and Michigan State reflected this fact.

Anyone trying to throw, catch, or kick a ball was taking a big risk. I think Ohio State's two touchdowns both started from great field position, because of botched plays.

In the end, Michigan State had the edge in the running game (both O and D) and they deserved the win.

edit: throw and pass mean the same thing in this context o.O

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Rasix

Reply #91 on: November 21, 2015, 06:22:00 PM

This has become the salt thread.

Man we looked bad against ASU. Second and third string QBs were not up to the task. I hope Solomon isn't ruined like Tuitama was after his concussions. There were talking up like he was going to play, and then he comes out on the field in a sweatshirt.  Sad Panda
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:24:18 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Montague
Terracotta Army

Reply #92 on: November 21, 2015, 09:07:25 PM

They got enough rain in Columbus to float an ark, and the gameplay between Ohio State and Michigan State reflected this fact.

Anyone trying to throw, catch, or kick a ball was taking a big risk. I think Ohio State's two touchdowns both started from great field position, because of botched plays.

In the end, Michigan State had the edge in the running game (both O and D) and they deserved the win.

edit: throw and pass mean the same thing in this context o.O

So let's give our Heisman candidate running back 2 carries in the second half. Awful shitshow by Tim Beck, who's driven an experienced offense that gashed Alabama last year into the ground.

When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross - Sinclair Lewis.

I can tell more than 1 fucktard at a time to stfu, have no fears. - WayAbvPar

We all have the God-given right to go to hell our own way.  Don't fuck with God's plan. - MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

Reply #93 on: November 22, 2015, 03:50:23 AM

Les Miles must really want out of LSU. Seriously, the roster might be young, but you don't start off 7-0 and then fold up. OC is definitely gone after this year. I bet Fournette is rethinking his stance on next year.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #94 on: November 22, 2015, 07:12:42 AM

Elliott wasn't a real Heisman candidate. At the first show of a real defense, he disappeared. And so did Ohio State on offense.

Was it bad play calling? Probably, but it's not like Ohio State hadn't already struggled all year with lesser teams than this.

Terracotta Army

Reply #95 on: November 29, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25393920/reports-georgia-fires-coach-mark-richt-after-15-seasons

Georgia has fired coach Mark Richt after 15 seasons at the helm of the Bulldogs

Wow. Not shocked, but still surprised.

Paelos
Contributor

Reply #96 on: November 29, 2015, 04:53:50 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

awesome, for real awesome, for real awesome, for real

Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: December 04, 2015, 02:54:53 PM

Isn't there a UVA fan in here somewhere? Enjoy the craziness of Roscoe.

-H.L. Mencken
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Reply #98 on: December 06, 2015, 01:23:17 PM

Fuck you 3 bowls that passed on the Utes and made us play against those fuckwads.

-H.L. Mencken
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2015 College Football  
Jump to: