Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:42:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Hypernoob question about items and crafting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hypernoob question about items and crafting  (Read 96986 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #175 on: October 21, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

Shame on you, Merusk. Ohhhhh, I see.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #176 on: October 21, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

What is the most efficient way to get death's breaths?  Nephalim rifts?

Yes, speed runs. If I find a good rift group at tier VII I can get 10 a run or better.

Shame on you, Merusk. Ohhhhh, I see.

10 year old habits die hard. I suppose I could have called them whatever the Diablo process is called, but I still think of it as "Disenchanting" the item rather than Disassembly or Recycling.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: October 21, 2015, 11:58:26 AM

What is the most efficient way to get death's breaths?  Nephalim rifts?

Yes, with a class that has a powerful Sage's speed farming build.  I can run a Witch Doctor Crazy Chicken with 4pc HT/3pc Sage's and get 20-30 DBs a run on T8 with a run averaging 5 minutes.

most often known as Drevik
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #178 on: October 21, 2015, 12:06:33 PM

I got the fist weapon by transmuting from a rare. It worked far quicker for that than the Flow of Eternity because there's a lot fewer fist weapons in total.

I think the reverse is actually true.  There are a ton of useless fist weapons, and I'm pretty sure I have all of them.  awesome, for real   There seem to be about 8 different legendary Diabos you can get as a drop.

-Rasix
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #179 on: October 21, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

Really? Weird. I got the fist after very few attempts but I was easily in the 20+ range for Daibo transmutes and never got one until I had a low-level monk. It sucked.

Rasix

Reply #180 on: October 21, 2015, 02:50:41 PM

RNGesus is a fickle savior. It took me around 6-10 Diabos to get a Flow and never did get the fist weapon in 20+ tries.  Got 3 Lion fists in the same batch.

Benefit is that now I have a lot of transmog options.   awesome, for real

-Rasix
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #181 on: October 21, 2015, 03:02:33 PM

Yeah, gives you something to spend all that gold from the Death's Breath runs.  why so serious?

Also helps with the Seasonal Journey which I'm working on now. At Slayer and need to get 50 legendary affixes. I've definitely got 50 I can do now, but running the bounties to be able to suck the procs out of all of them is going to suck.

EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #182 on: October 21, 2015, 05:32:52 PM

Yeah, gives you something to spend all that gold from the Death's Breath runs.  why so serious?

Also helps with the Seasonal Journey which I'm working on now. At Slayer and need to get 50 legendary affixes. I've definitely got 50 I can do now, but running the bounties to be able to suck the procs out of all of them is going to suck.

Best way to farm those mats is to join the Bounty Split Farming community.  It goes really fast with a group of 4 people each doing different bounties at the same time.

most often known as Drevik
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #183 on: October 22, 2015, 02:47:01 PM

Restraint count is now up to 4.  Ohhhhh, I see.  However, that exploding palm fist weapon finally dropped.  Sad part is that it rolled with an uninteresting damage type and it replaced an ancient weapon.
Glad I finally finished up a Focus / Restraint Pair a while back.  Now, for a new challenge:  Get a pair of unity rings......fuck you RNGesus, fuck you.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Azuredream
Terracotta Army

Reply #184 on: October 22, 2015, 04:12:42 PM

I'm confused, can't you zap one of your extra rings into the one that you need? I thought they added a cube recipe that did that for this exact reason.

Skill of Nilfur

1 Set Item
    10 Death's Breath
    10 Forgotten Souls

The Lord of the Land approaches..
Rasix

Reply #185 on: October 22, 2015, 04:21:47 PM

Only works on sets with 3 items or more. So, no ring sets.

edit: Restraint #5.  INTO THE PILE WITH YOU.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 11:16:09 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
koro
Terracotta Army

Reply #186 on: October 23, 2015, 05:29:42 AM

Funny, and the only one I ever find is Focus.  awesome, for real
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #187 on: October 23, 2015, 01:01:24 PM

why so serious?  Yeah the same. I've got 4 Focus sitting in my bank to see which one will work best with whatever Restraint finally drops for me.

Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #188 on: October 25, 2015, 08:14:25 AM

Game really doesn't want to give me a Focus.  3 Restraints so far.  awesome, for real

Once I have that and the fist weapon that does +exploding palm damage, all that's rest will be polishing and going after better rolls.

Since I have a gem of ease leveled and ready to go, is there another class that's has some fun builds for this season?

If you want to be leveled up just pm me. I can get you to level 70 in like a half hour.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Hypernoob question about items and crafting  
Jump to: