Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:32:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY FIVE - Rolling Skulls for the Skull Throne 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season X - DAY FIVE - Rolling Skulls for the Skull Throne  (Read 25461 times)
Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 01:30:29 PM

ChmdrSlack and I have had trouble connecting these past few nights; hopefully tonight?
I'm apparently an old man who cannot stay up late to save his life.  Will try again tonight.  Would hate to hold everyone else up. Weekends are generally easier...when the match doesn't glitch.
Aye, the match freezing was a pain in the ass!
Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 07, 2015, 07:23:39 AM

CmdrSlack and I have missed paths again, so our match still remains.  If you guys are willing to wait until Friday we should be able to get it in for sure as there's no schedule conflicts and so timezone differences won't be a problem.
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 11:53:28 PM

Elves v Nurgle, and although I really wanted to be the nurgle side, I was playing elves.  I caught a lucky break after scoring on turn 8 when a rock killed a nurgle warrior.  Boo.  Elves slogged it out as best they could it the second half and killed another in a close match.

balut
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 08, 2015, 12:03:16 AM

Star Spawn 0 - 1 Believe It Or Not

What should have been a battle between speed and brawn turned into a straight up battle, and I'm not sure what kind of elfy shivs Avaia's team's packing, but they did some serious damage to my team. The Star Spawn suffered 4 injuries and 2 deaths - including the death of Nurgle Warrior Summanus to a damned thrown rock.

The elves fielded 3 mercs, and one of the merc lineman both got a kill on a Rotter, and got the MVP; unfortunately, I believe BION  doesn't have the funds to hire the level 2 killer merc lineelf.

The Nurglings end up losing 3 players permanently: 1 dead Rotter, 1 dead Warrior, and 1 -AV -MV Rotter that will be turned into fertilizer. On the upside, the Beast of Nurgle, Yog-Sothoth, got the MVP and is close to leveling up. Hopefully, the Star Spawn have enough money to hire a replacement Warrior before the next match.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 01:09:16 AM

Marvellous, will roll the day on later today.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY FIVE - Rolling Skulls for the Skull Throne  
Jump to: