Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY TWO - Bloodbowl never changes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season X - DAY TWO - Bloodbowl never changes  (Read 23576 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 12:02:23 AM

No problem as I've barely been online I didn't really hold out much hope for this one.

Day 3 will start this evening UK time.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 03:32:26 AM

So.  I knew I couldn't bash, even though that's what I want to do in blood bowl.  The first block on my elves resulted in a death.  Shit just went downhill from there, although I was able to slide around enough to not allow a first half score.  For the kickoff of the second half (to me), I was down 6 to 11.  

Some injuries started showing up for the undead.  Hero zombie picked off a pass in traffic, but eventually the elves went into their famous Elf Stall on the goal line before running in on turn 15 for the win.

Finally tally was 2 dead for me (linemen), and a niggling for a blitzer.  Ouch.  At least my MVP wasn't a dead fellow.  I don't think CmdrSlack had anything serious.

This was a good game. That elf stall was well done, especially given that I had almost twice as many players on the pitch to start the half.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY TWO - Bloodbowl never changes  
Jump to: