Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2015 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2015  (Read 243935 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #1330 on: February 06, 2016, 04:29:37 AM

Beat on his girlfriend while claiming he would kill her and himself?

He's that bad. Also this shouldn't surprise anyone - a sports agent drops his client right about the time said client fucks up so badly, his future earning potential just went negative. I'm not even sure the Cowboys would sign him now - he's not good enough to be in the Greg Hardy club.

I'm going to wait until the official police report comes back before jumping on this witch burning. The media love to roast this guy regardless if they have anything in the way of proof. I'm still waiting for the evidence he was in Vegas during the last game of the season. Lots of stories, but no proof at all... and yet every news story references it like it is gospel. Someone makes up a story, Cleveland PD runs with it and references back to it every chance they get, gets picked up by major news outlets and it suddenly becomes truth.

But yeah, you know it is bad when
   1. Your father publicly admits you should be in rehab.
   2. Your agent drops you (especially given his popularity prior)
   3. Jerry Jones thinks twice about giving you a shot (and it does seem they are going the RG3 route)
   4. LeBron James dumps you from his agency

Hope he flames out and doesn't become a Favre or Carter at this point. I don't think Cleveland could take it if he resurrected himself into a champion.  ACK!

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1331 on: February 06, 2016, 02:34:51 PM

The police report on the incident is already out. The ex-girlfriend claims he beat on her in the hotel room and the car on the way home though she wouldn't press charges or let the police take pics of her injuries. She has also I think filed for a restraining order. The report redacted what substance she said he was on, so I got the idea he wasn't drunk (because she suggested he drive her home), but he was hopped up on something like coke or meth or something.

sickrubik
Terracotta Army

Reply #1332 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:35 PM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14742073/johnny-manziel-strike-ruptured-ex-girlfriend-eardrum-lawyer-says?sf20584532=1

Johnny Manziel hit ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley so hard that it ruptured her left eardrum, Crowley's attorney told Dallas-Forth television station KXAS-Channel 5 on Monday.

Also allegedly threatened to kill her.

beer geek.
Azuredream
Terracotta Army

Reply #1333 on: February 08, 2016, 07:06:18 PM

ACK!

The Lord of the Land approaches..
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1334 on: February 08, 2016, 07:20:53 PM

He and Greg Hardy should get along great on the Cowboys.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1335 on: February 09, 2016, 07:34:17 AM

He and Greg Hardy should get along great on the Cowboys.

Neither will actually play for the team next year. Even Jerry is getting tired of dealing with this kind of crap.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
WayAbvPar

Reply #1336 on: February 10, 2016, 09:32:15 AM

Time for a new thread.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2015  
Jump to: